BY K&COMPANY

K&company predesigned pantry labels see more...

Kaylee T.
These are so fun, they give you an easy way to make things your own! Awesome for decorating and labeling small items & they stick on easily and stay stuck on well! I recommend this for anyone who wants to give a bland item a little extra spunk!
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
These labels are great for college! I'm a huge coffee person but I'm also big on décor so I didn't want to put my kcups in an ugly clear bin, and I also didn't want to put it in those see through drawers that are designed for kcups because in college if your roommates see your food or coffee they will steal your food and your coffee from right under your nose. So I invested in colored opaque jars and stuck these labels on them which solved my dilemma and made the kitchen in the apartment look super cute and rustic!
Abbie B.
These add such a cute touch to your dorm room! I think it's important to do anything you can to make your dorm room seem less industrial and more homey, and I think these help to do that! And they aid in organization, which is awesome!
Amanda S.
Love these labels. Stick them to anything I can think of! Make my kitchen and other areas of the house look organized and crafty without requiring any effort! Affordable and last a long time. Overall a good value.
Samantha B.
Aztec, NM
Perfect for a college apartment kitchen with roommates! I painted old protein bottles turquoise and placed these on them. The labels are large and look good on all of the sizes of bottles. #upcycling
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a great way to organize and label my containers and jars. They are so stylish and they are really durable. I have them on my desk containers, in my kitchen, and on my makeup containers.
Emily F.
Valencia, CA
These are so cute! I put them on clear mason jars in my pantry for a super cute way to organize them. I wish you could write whatever you wanted on them, but they are still very helpful!
Elizabeth H.
Love!!! These labels will be perfect for organization next semester. They're classy and make life so much easier. Plus, it gives your space an air of sophistication.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Such a cute decor item! Perfect for the kitchen or any themed area or room. Not expensive and also very unique and doesn't look tacky. I would definitely recommend
brenda a.
This labels are great for kitchens pantry. I like to keep every little thing organize and to know when everything is and this helps me know where every thing is.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
How well do these stick to cup surfaces?
Tequila C.