BY K&COMPANY

K&company predesigned pantry labels see more...

Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
These labels are great for college! I'm a huge coffee person but I'm also big on décor so I didn't want to put my kcups in an ugly clear bin, and I also didn't want to put it in those see through drawers that are designed for kcups because in college if your roommates see your food or coffee they will steal your food and your coffee from right under your nose. So I invested in colored opaque jars and stuck these labels on them which solved my dilemma and made the kitchen in the apartment look super cute and rustic!
Abbie B.
These add such a cute touch to your dorm room! I think it's important to do anything you can to make your dorm room seem less industrial and more homey, and I think these help to do that! And they aid in organization, which is awesome!
Amanda S.
Love these labels. Stick them to anything I can think of! Make my kitchen and other areas of the house look organized and crafty without requiring any effort! Affordable and last a long time. Overall a good value.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
These pre designed labels are great to have for around the apartment! It's fun and easy way to label things around your room.
Heather F.
These labels are so cute and easy to use. I used them in my craft room for a cute way to label my craft stuff!
Blythe S.
I love the ones that are blank and you write on them with chalk. I've made my own using chalk paint.
Karina T.
Me encantan esos letreritos súper bonitos re ayudan y te fascilitan la vida son súper lindos
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a great way to organize and label my containers and jars. They are so stylish and they are really durable. I have them on my desk containers, in my kitchen, and on my makeup containers.
Emily F.
Valencia, CA
These are so cute! I put them on clear mason jars in my pantry for a super cute way to organize them. I wish you could write whatever you wanted on them, but they are still very helpful!
brenda a.
This labels are great for kitchens pantry. I like to keep every little thing organize and to know when everything is and this helps me know where every thing is.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
How well do these stick to cup surfaces?
Tequila C.