Add a Photo

By KC MASTERPIECE
#10 in Barbecue Sauce
KC Masterpiece® Original Kansas City Barbecue Sauce.
The real deal.
Original.
Kansas city.
Photos (2)
Katie E.
Katie E.
This is my favorite BBQ sauce/BBQ marinade for chicken EVER. The right amount of sweet, the right amount of spice, and the flavors are mild enough that you can tweak the recipe to your liking (I love adding a bit of chipotle powder). Always have at least 2 bottles in my pantry for impromptu cookouts.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this sauce. it's great for on the grill food and slow cooking roast beef as well (out ribs, chicken, etc). There is seriously nothing bad about this yummy condiment. I love it for summer parties, bbqs, and anytime I want that summer flavor. Verdict: definitely buy and enjoy!
Anna U.
Anna U.
This is the first BBQ sauce that I ever tried and it was a staple in my kitchen for the longest time. It's a really yummy sauce, but i prefer just a little more sweetness. This sauce is great to mix with other condiments though like for making BBQ chicken wings or drumsticks. Recommend!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Kansas City, MO
Not the best barbeque sauce to come out of the Kansas City area, but still certainly better than most barbeque sauces you'll find elsewhere in the country. If you're looking for a sauce that is slightly more sweet than salty/savory, this is definitely the one you want.
Jen W.
Jen W.
Lawrence, KS
KC Masterpiece Original is the same barbecue sauce my parents used when I was younger and it is my go to barbecue sauce! I of course also love the Lay's potato chips that use KC Masterpiece. This is what BBQ sauce should taste like in my opinion.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Slaton, TX
Great bar-b-que sauce! I've used this one for a long time. Has a good spicy flavor and is decently priced. You can find it at almost any store and use it on any food that you want. We use it when making BBQ sausage and hamburgers on the grill.
missy t.
missy t.
KC Masterpiece Original Kansas City Barbecue sauce is a smokey sweet flavor like no other. I purchased this product at our local Walmart and smothered it on some baby back ribs. Our ribs grilled up to perfection! Love this product!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Warsaw, Mo
We use this for all BBQs that we hold and my husband uses it on pretty well everything. It holds a great flavor and leaves a good glaze when put anything from baked chicken to grilled ribs. I have never been disappointed.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Probably my favorite store bought be sauce. It has the right amount of smokiness and tang that I like in a sauce. Great value and you can usually find coupons. Will continue to buy as long as it's available.
There is a reason the original is still on the shelf, they got it right the first time! Thick, sweet, great on pork and chicken, basting or dipping. You cannot go wrong with this sauce!
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
What's your favorite recipe to use KC Masterpiece with???
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
I've heard a lot of good things about the masterpiece and I wanted to get several sauces since thanksgiving is coming up, how delicious is this?