BY KC MASTERPIECE

Inspired by the cuisine of Napa, KC Masterpiece Napa Garlic Balsamic Marinade combines classic Italian flavors with a Californian flair. For a distinctive taste experience, try this tangy bottled sauce as a salmon steak marinade before grilling on the BBQ. Use it to infuse flavor into roasted chicken breasts. Or add some flair to shrimp for a fresh seafood and avocado salad. Whether you broil, stir-fry, bake or grill, this gluten-free marinade adds flavor, moisture and tenderness to your favorite cuts of beef, chicken, fish and even vegetables in a mere 30 minutes. Serve up some excitement with KC Masterpiece. For best results, marinate in a closed container in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. For stronger flavor, marinate longer. Grill, bake, broil, microwave and so on, as you normally would. For extra flavor, brush on additional sauce during cooking. Shake well, refrigerate after opening. Best if used before date on label. Water, high fructose corn syrup, balsamic vinegar, salt, vinegar, less than 2% of: dried roasted garlic, dried garlic, dried onion, spice, dried red bell pepper, natural flavor, modified food starch, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate as a preservative, caramel color. Product formulations, packaging and promotions may change. For the most current information refer to product packaging. Discard used marinade, do not reuse. Gluten-free. see more...

Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I'm not fond of this marinade. I don't know what it is about the flavor, I should love it, but there is something a bit off about it. I think it's just me though and I suggest you try it before you completely write it off.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
I really like this marinate!! It taste great on a lot off meat, I always top it off with BQ sause for that extra flavor love!! Would definitely would recommend..
Lindsey G.
Vacaville, Ca
This is my very favorite marinade. It makes plain chicken breast so much better. I use it at least a few times a month. Try it on anything you can grill.
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
Would this BBQ sauce be good for seafood marinade?