KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce Honey uploaded by Josimar T.

BY KC MASTERPIECE #57 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

KC Masterpiece® Honey Barbecue Sauce.
The Real Deal.
Kansas City. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is a great BBQ sauce to cook with, I love to put it on stuff I am putting in a crock pot of a morning, It goes a long way plus it has great flavor." in 1 review
Jessica G.
This BBQ sauce is one of the best for the price! It's not too sweet, rich, and flavorful. Simply delicious and finger licking good! Great on chicken, beef, and pork! Very satisfied and would recommend!
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
On the scheme of barbecue sauces this one is just average it's not fantastic but it's not horrible if it's all you have around it will do the trick we put it on chicken or dip steak in it and it's all right it works
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
No matter the flavor this is a great BBQ sauce. My favorite isn't listed(sweet roasted Chipotle). It has a good smoky flavor with added chipotle pepper for a perfect roasted flavor.
Jenny D.
Calhan, CO
Great taste and super yummy on ribs and chicken. We really enjoy this barbecue sauce to use as a marinade, a dip and as a baste for meats when we smoke them. I like to mix this with a little hot sauce sometimes for wings just to give it a little kick, but still have that yummy honey sweet taste.
Daisy L.
Tracy, CA
Mmm, KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauces have always been one of my favorite sauces to eat with my steaks. I can't stand A1! However, this sauce can be a little too sweet for some people and a bit too much of this might be unhealthy. Although I have a sweet tooth, this is a bit too sweet for me.
Josimar T.
Pawtucket, RI
Tasted it at BJ's and bought a 2 pack right away! It was delicious! It's thick and delicious especially with a hi tic honey adds the perfect balance of sweetness! Took picture of originals ing I ran out of honey and almost out of the original haha!
Taylor F.
I live in KC and I would definitely recommend it. There are better ones out there though. I prefer the brown sugar one from KC Masterpiece more. This is great to grill with though. This one is a little on the sweeter side too.
Gabrielle R.
I use this all the time. On chicken patties, chicken nuggets, hamburgers, fires, veggies burgers. Chicken strips. It's great with a lot of different things.
Mary W.
Crab Orchard, KY
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I use KC Masterpiece in my baked beans, and on my grilled chicken. Cooked on or added on after the fact, nothing is better than KC Masterpiece.