BY KC MASTERPIECE #25 in Canned Beans

Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Absolutely can not have a BBQ with these Kc masterpiece baked beans! I like the hickory smoked recipe myself. Will definitely purchase these again! Great price and found easily in most stores. I highly recommend you try these.
Juanita B.
These beans are really good! Especially for BBQ's!!! It's a favorite. I eat them several times a year and I always take them to Bbq's. I just cooked them on my grill for that authentic taste. Yummy.
Elisabeth E.
Kent, WA
I love baked beans. It's one of the few dishes I look forward to when having a BBQ. These aren't bad, but they aren't the best. They definitely aren't a replacement for the good old fashioned homemade variety. As for the price. I purchased them on sale. They weren't too bad, but I'm not sure I would ever purchase them at full price.
MoMo T.
Phenix City, AL
These aren't bad at all for baked beans. They seem to be on sale a lot and so the price point is always decent. Good flavor but what I think they are lacking is BACON! Bacon is the ingredient that always adds so much to baked beans. Next time I'll just add that over it and it'll be perfectly fine :D
Tara G.
Waukesha, WI
These are a backyard BBQ staple for me. Also great for camping. You can heat them easily on the stove or over a fire. They are also super cheap and easy to find at any store. Love them! Great to add bacon to as well! My kids will even eat them, and I think they still count as a vegetable.
Jessica D.
Eden, NC
I love baked beans so when I saw these at the store at a great price I decided to give them a try...I bought a couple different flavors and did not like any of them. Not sure what it is about them but will have to continue paying a little more for the ones I know my family enjoys!
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
If you love baked beans you'll love KC masterpieces hickory brown sugar baked beans! They taste amazing. It's the perfect thing to bring to a dish-to-pass party/BBQ. I highly recommend these beans!
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Every backyard BBQ needs baked beans. Jc masterpiece is one of my favorites by far. Great flavor with no aftertaste. Very affordable and will always buy again
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
Its cheap an its not to bad either. We grilled some today in a cast iron skillet an it tasted great. Almost didnt have any leftovers.
Michelle H.
one of the best tasting beans goes good with turkey and has the right amount of sweet! Always on my thanksgiving table
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
What's your favorite recipe?