K.C. Masterpiece 30 Minute Marinade Honey Teriyaki uploaded by lezlie g.

BY KC MASTERPIECE

KC Masterpiece® 30 Minute Marinade Honey Teriyaki.

16oz compare size to leading brand. see more...

• Can this particular sauce be used as a dipping sauce. al...2 Answers
Megan J.
This was really not all that good. You can tell it is trying to be teriyaki flavor but it just doesn't taste all that close. If there was a generic of a generic of teriyaki sauce this is literally it. Better off making it homemade.
lezlie g.
Franklin, OH
We have a championship size smoker and numerous grills, we LOVE K.C. Masterpiece marinades, and this one is our favorite ! we use it on chicken, beef and pork !!! A must have item in my home !!!! love the price, the flavor is amazing ! we buy this regularly !!!! just look at this amazing grilled meats we used the marinade on !!! yum !!!!
Wendy A.
Tupelo, MS
We love K.C. Masterpiece 30 Min Marinade in Honey Teriyaki flavor at our house! It is the perfect flavoring on chicken and pineapple for the grill, during the summer! The sweetness of the honey pairs perfectly with the teriyaki flavor to make your taste buds dance as you sink your teeth into something marinated in this! Our Summer is never complete without this!
Amy C.
Randolph, MA
I make my own marinades but occasionally I need something quick and easy. Which is why I purchased KC Masterpiece Honey Teriyaki with Sesame Marinade. It was delicious and ALMOST as good as my own. Sweet and tangy with a hint of sesame, I would purchase this product again.
Dariela P.
This marinade is amazing for steaks. we have done the min time to marinade and have done over night and other times the meat has been full of flavor. definitely recommend to try it.
Denae G.
Saint Joseph, MO
Really good marinade from KC Masterpiece. Really good added with pineapple and marinaded with chicken breasts and grilled. Thick consistency makes it more flavorful without using too much product.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
If you haven't tried this you really need to! we put this on chicken and put it in the crock pot. such a great taste. perfect amount of sweet
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC
This is a awesome marinade, I use this to marinade my chicken and it's the best ever. There is never anything left when this is used.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Delicious to marinade chicken and bake or cook on stove top. Makes a good stir fry.
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
This was a little sweet for my liking but my husband and daughter both loved it.
Barbara D.
Can this particular sauce be used as a dipping sauce. also is it gluten free?