KC Masterpiece 30 Minute Marinade Caribbean Jack

by Kc Masterpiece

KC Masterpiece® Caribbean Jerk 30 Minute Marinade.
Compare size to leading brand.

Can i use this as a dipping sauce or to coat wings/chicken breast in after their cooked?
Start your review of KC Masterpiece 30 Minute Marinade Caribbean Jack!
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
This is really good! I was concerned it would be too spicy but it wasn't. We loved it, it's affordable and the bottle will last a few dishes.
Alexandria S.
San Diego, CA
So yummy !!! Something we always have in our house and use for dinner !! It's a great marinade for chicken ! Very affordable and definitely recommend it !!
jackie S.
Franklin, TN
It's good to marinade your food, i love to marinade my chicken before putting it on the grill, so it won't dry out yo can get at supermarkets.
ItsButterkups N.
This is my favorite marinade for chicken! Just place some boneless chicken breast in a ziploc bag and pout some in let sit for about 30 minutes to an hour and throw the chicken on the grill.
Krystal M.
A different flavor. Not the usual barbeque taste everyone is used to. Live a little and try the amazing!
Kiara C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best Caribbean jerk marinade that you can find at your everyday grocery store. I love to marinate chicken wings with this and I only need one bottle for a whole family pack of chicken. So delicious and a quick meal idea!
crystal W.
El Campo, TX
Taste so good. I used this for when I wanted some jerk chicken but didnt know where to start. So I used this for the marinade wasnt quite jerk chicken but the taste was still so delicious
Haley P.
This stuff is amazing! My boyfriend and our friend grilled out the other day. They made boneless chicken and chicken legs and they put this on it. It was really good and had lots of flavor. I definitely recommend trying it 😊
Heather L.
Rochester, NH
Thjs sauce adds a little bit of zing to your boring chicken. Want something different then BBQ sauce try it. My husband loved it , now we have to have a bottle on hand at all times.