KBShimmer Shade Shifter Multichrome Nail Polish- 0.5 oz Full Sized Bottle

by KBShimmer

Shade Shifter is a multi-chrome that changes depending on light and angle from cyan, to blue, to red orange, to purple, and more. I most often see a cyan blue shade. Best in 3 coats, or 1 coat over black, this polish is one you will have to see to...

I love the color but does it come off easy? I wash dishes everyday and I cant find ones to stay on and not chip.
Is the overall color of this polish pretty dark or are the color changes so significant that it doesn't appear the way it does in the bottle?
Start your review of KBShimmer Shade Shifter Multichrome Nail Polish- 0.5 oz Full Sized Bottle!
Palm Bay, FL
KBShimmer Shade Shifter Multichrome Nail Polish- 0.5 oz Full Sized Bottle uploaded by Melissa P.
It's a great grey-blue nail polish. You done need many layers and it doesn't chip.
Kuwait, Kuwait
KBShimmer Shade Shifter Multichrome Nail Polish- 0.5 oz Full Sized Bottle uploaded by Dua'a J.
I was searching for a multi-chrome color nail polish and this was the perfect color. It’s so pretty and unique looking. I received so many compliments on how nice this suits me. I love how smooth and easy it is to apply on my nails. I got two bottle and I’m buying more soon! Plus, it’s cruelty-free! :)
This beautiful brand of enamels is unique and fascinating because they have very beautiful and unique colors also these colors last a lot in our nails, because of these characteristics that make these enamels unique, women are enchanted by this brand of enamels
This is the first nail varnish I have tried from KBShimmer but I would definitely buy more. The colours are beautiful and really shine when in the sun light. It drys very quickly and is really easy to apply.