KBShimmer Shade Shifter Multichrome Nail Polish- 0.5 oz Full Sized Bottle

by KBShimmer

Shade Shifter is a multi-chrome that changes depending on light and angle from cyan, to blue, to red orange, to purple, and more. I most often see a cyan blue shade. Best in 3 coats, or 1 coat over black, this polish is one you will have to see to...

I love the color but does it come off easy? I wash dishes everyday and I cant find ones to stay on and not chip.
Is the overall color of this polish pretty dark or are the color changes so significant that it doesn't appear the way it does in the bottle?
Start your review of KBShimmer Shade Shifter Multichrome Nail Polish- 0.5 oz Full Sized Bottle!
Myrtle Beach, SC
This review is for KB's new Magnet polish named Universal Appeal.  I didn't see it listed and that might be because it is so new.  I found the idea of a  magnet polish interesting.  The polish was 10.00 which I didn't find overly pricey.  The instructions say that you can use the polish over a black or dark color polish.  You can also use the color by itself and just use several coats.  The polish over a black polish looks much better than several coats of the polish by itself.  I really didn't see a whole lot of change by using the magnet over the color.  Certainly not enough to incorporate the extra time spent to do my nails.  You are supposed to hover the magnet over each nail 10 to 15 seconds as the second coat dries.  I saw little to no difference in the nails that I didn't use the magnet on.  The polish seems to change different colors in different lights and that feature was cool enough for me to be satisfied with my purchase.
This is one of my favorite polishes!! Kmshimmer has an amazing formula and wears wonderfully. I am addicted. And they run great sales!! Totally worth purchasing!!
Dunwoody , GA
I love it, works best on black nail polish but I have used it on navy blue also, school boy blazer blue. Make sure to use top coat so it will last. This was my first time using it and I will purchase again.
I love this product and use it often. My favorite nail polishes are Holographic and Multi chrome like this one. I received this product as a Christmas present and love it! When using this product it looks and works the best over a black polish, but be careful multi chrome picks up bumps really easy and makes small bump look big and bad so you need to use a smooth black polish if you do use one under it. I don't recommend using it over a white polish as it dose change the color completely and make it more gray and not as dark. This polish is thin so if you find it hard to work with thin polish then this is not for you personally I would rather thin then really thick.
Sheridan, AR
KBShimmer Shade Shifter Multichrome Nail Polish- 0.5 oz Full Sized Bottle uploaded by lisa C.
KBShimmer is one of my favorite top polish brands!! They make the most amazing smooth creams to brilliant glitter and sparkles!! Today I want to rave about on of their newest colors that has me wanting to order every color in this 2016 summer collection! The color name is so flamous and is full of flair and sparkle!! It make your nails ignite!!
Santaquin , UT
This has become my favorite nail polish. You only need two thin coats to make your nails POP! The polish stays on longer than any other polish I've tried. And that's without a top coat! The color is AMAZING too! It shimmers in any light and the colors match just about anything you wear.
Warminster, PA
I love this polish! The color is amazing and yes, it is a little expensive but it's worth it! It is however a great value and is more long lasting than other polishes. I would recommend this and other kb shimmer polish.
KBShimmer Shade Shifter Multichrome Nail Polish- 0.5 oz Full Sized Bottle uploaded by Elizabeth S.
My review is for the kb shimmer "my life's porpoise". it went on smooth, and easy and lasted for days. No chipping or streaming and I couldn't have been happier with color.
KBShimmer Shade Shifter Multichrome Nail Polish- 0.5 oz Full Sized Bottle uploaded by Kathy D.
KBShimmer polishes are my favorite! Long lasting, very affordable with a huge range of colors. I'll be trying their magnetic polish very soon.
This is a beautiful multichrome! Gorgeous shift! I recommend wearing this with a dark color such as black or blue under it.