BY KB COVERS

KB Covers Skin: Notebook keyboard Skin see more...

• Do these skins peel or bubble up around the edges after long peri...5 Answers
  • How many different styles are there? can you personalize this.4 Answers
  • Are these skin cases just for decoration? Or do they actually pro...10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cristina T.
Love these for keeping the keys clean and dust free. very easy to clean... having a keyboard skin on my Mac. It really helps with keeping all the dust and other things out of my keyboard. Plus its a great way to further customize my computer. They are also really easy to type with.
Sarah D.
This skin ROCKS. It feels sturdy for me and not stiff as the other reviews say. The keys fit well and I have a 2010 13" MacBook Pro. The set is really clear as my keys still look black and not creamy. There are two minor qualms though. One is that it is a little too close of a fit as previous keyboard skins would extend to the edge of the "dip" on the keyboard while this one ends closely to the keys. Another is the blatant "KB Covers" decal on the space bar. I wish they were more subtle with the location of it but due to the closeness of the skin it won't go anywhere else. But regardless this is a great keyboard skin and I am very pleased with my purchase. The keyboard remains its color and the feel is great!
Molly K.
Hastings, MN
I love having a keyboard skin on my Mac. It really helps with keeping all the dust and other things out of my keyboard. Plus its a great way to further customize my computer. They are also really easy to type with.
Jocelyn D.
Definitely One Of My Favorite Cover Skin Brands, It's Worth The Price, It's Durable, Easy To Install And Use. Theirs Different Designs To Choose From, You Definitely Find Something That Matches Your Style! Definitely Recommend It!!!
Aree A.
Charleston, SC
Works great keeps dust and keeps the keys looking New.. easy to to fit in almost any laptop
Taylor T.
Big rapids, MI
I love keyboard cover skins. Then you know your not getting dust or crumbs underneath.
Grimelys J.
Camden, NJ
Great covers , buy it and you will see its real cool the coolest thing i ever sienn buy buy buy buy buy buy
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Works great! Keeps the dust away and it's smooth and so nice. Comes in a few color so there's choices.
Sierra B.
Keeps computer clean. Easy removal just need to clean where the adhesive was some times.
Melissa R.
Easy application and removal process. Had one on my old mac need to repurchase.
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
Where can I get this?????
Shannon C.
Orem, UT
Are these skin cases just for decoration? Or do they actually protect the computer?
Leslie M.
Do these skins peel or bubble up around the edges after long periods of use?
Destany K.
How many different styles are there? can you personalize this.
Summer B.