BY KAZ

Soothing Therapy for Pain Relief: Menstrual pain relief Back pain Muscle ache relief Moist heat Features: Massage heat therapy - deep penetrating pain relief 2 heat settings and 2 massages settings - use together or independently Soft comfortable pad - washable Longer reach 9-foot cord Auto shut-off Size - 13" x 13" 2 year warranty Heat therapy relaxes muscles and relieves joint pain and soreness. By increasing blood flow to the injury area, heat therapy can help accelerate healing. Finally, heat can effectively warm and loosen stiff muscles before exercise. Moist heat provides deeper heat penetration than dry heat alone. Moist heat is physician recommended. Gentle or energetic massage coupled with moist heat therapy provides added relief from back, menstrual, arthritis and muscle pain. ; Questions? call or visit kaz.com see more...

• Is this good compared to others1 Answers
  • In need of getting one. Would this be a good recommendation? 4 Answers
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
This heating pad is great. I love that is large in size to cover any area of your body that you would need it for. I personally find it perfect for relaxing my muscles after a long day and to help with cramping when it comes to that time of the month.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Has been the best product ever during so many different occasions. I don't use it that often, but it's always there to help when I need it.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great heating pad. I usually use it on my back and it works great. And it was very inexpensive so I was happy with my purchase.
Haley G.
I bought this when I was pregnant for my back pains and it worked wonders. I would definitely recommend this for anyone.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
This is awesome!!! Love the large size! So glad i bought this product!!! It has definitely helped me sooooo much!
Alexis L.
This heating pad is awesome. It helps me with my cramps and back pains. It also doesn't burn you which is a plus!
Rachel C.
I definitely want one of those, I need a good heating pad and it being a massager is definitely an added bonus.
yesenia c.
Wellness Guru Expert
Omg I need a new heating pad this one looks great I want it. It's awesome for pain relief
Marla G.
I love this heat pad . It has definitely helped me through every time of the month.
cynthia r.
This is my best friend it helps me when i have really bad back pain.The whole family can use for relief.
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
In need of getting one. Would this be a good recommendation?
Taylor M.
Is this good compared to others