BY KAZ

Melissa B.
Mason, OH
I HAVE THIS!!!! AND IT WORKS!!! it really works!!! it kept zapping bugs and bugs never got near me...ok ok one or two did but still!
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Great way to get rid of a lot of bugs. The only thing is you will hear a zap every time. Recommend for camping,
Demi B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I used this camping and it kept all the bugs away! I hate bugs so if they're out of my hair, I'm happy!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I have never personally used this specific product but as someone who is very pone to bites, I would suggest lots of spray and staying covered! I would never rely on just a light.
Sabrina D.
I have so many of these.. my parents take it with us when we go camping with our family friends AND THEY WORK!