KAZ
Honeywell QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan [Black]

Kaz Honeywell QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan [Black]

by KAZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaz Honeywell QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan [Black]!
Tessa M.
Norman, OK
I bought this fan (although it looks a little bit different). It is very quiet, as advertised. It has 8 settings, although I don't see much difference between each level. They could've condensed them into 4 levels I think. The wind from this fan feels very clean. However, it is not as strong as some other floor fans. It helps keep my room cool since our air conditioning unit is a bit old. However, if you live somewhere really hot, you should probably get the Lasko Wind Curve fan that looks similar to this one. Another drawback is that it does not open up for cleaning. However, I bought a net material that velcros to the outside meant specifically for this fan (also available for the Lasko fan) that catches dust and debris before it enters the fan. It will not let me link the items so I will post what you need to search on Amazon below.Fan: Honeywell QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan-Black, HYF290B, Black, BlackFilter: PollenTec Filter - Keeps Your Fan Clean & Lasting Longer Effective at Filtering Airborne Pollen Dust Mold Spores Pet Dander Reusable Washable US Made -for Honeywell Tower Fan HYF-260B, 290B
Shelby H.
This thing is amazing! I live in a loft apartment and it gets soooo hot during the summer! I bought this a week ago and my dog and I sleep so much better. It cools the entire room no problem and it’s literally so quiet that I forget that it’s there.
alex B.
I got this as a gift, so I didn't have to purchase it. It didn't quite meet expectations as it didn't cool as well as I wish it could have. It is better than just having a fan, so it is probably worth the money. There are a lot of different settings, which is really convenient.

Looking for your answer?