Kaytee Woodpecker Cake

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee Wild Bird Seed Cakes offer the premium ingredients that birds love to eat in an easy, convenient, ready-to-feed cake. Seed cakes slip easily into cake feeders for convenient feeding.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Woodpecker Cake!
Kaytee Woodpecker Cake uploaded by Molly A.
Wow!! The birds love these cakes. As soon as I went inside from putting them out, we had a crazy amount of pretty birds. They were all over the cake. I like that these cakes are large and last a while. However, we didn't have a feeder specifically for this size of cake but we made it a fun project and made one. These are great for attracting pretty birds.
Chino Hills, CA
Kaytee Woodpecker Cake uploaded by Shadora B.
I love these seed cakes for my little bird friends, they aren’t too messy and are made of high quality ingredients. I would definitely recommend them and I will be buying more in the future!
Clarksville, TN
Kaytee Woodpecker Cake uploaded by Lisa T.
I'm on the fence about the cake usage for feeding my birds. They seem very hard, maybe that's my perception since I'm not a bird. Any moisture seems to make the cakes a bit messy. I feel like the birds are working hard for their food. I do like that there aren't any shells. There is a good mixture of seed and nuts in this blend.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Kaytee Woodpecker Cake uploaded by Melissa H.
I would recommend this suet cake to anyone who enjoys birdwatching. The woodpeckers really love it, as well as other birds. It’s so much fun watching them peck away at it.
Seymour, TN
So I’m rating 5 stars because I happen to know woodpeckers love this food because we buy it already. I bought 12 packs from Chewy.com only to realize I couldn’t get my receipt to upload nor my app to work. Then I receive an email stating if the product is gone on my page then it can’t be redeemed for cash back anymore!! So I returned almost $100 worth of bird seed/food. So there is my review.
Flushing, NY
Kaytee Woodpecker Cake uploaded by keita G.
Woodpeckers love this so much, this product is worth the money. Easy to feed the feeder , it’s great seed for winter.
Strongsville, OH
I recently tried these Kaytee Woodpecker cakes, and the woodpeckers seem to go nuts over them! They cannot seem to get enough. I love that I can go in my backyard and always see woodpeckers now. I am so happy with this product and will gladly repurchase when I run out!
Incentivized Review
We enjoyed observing the birds as they came to eat from this! It was bigger than I expected, which was great! Always a good thing when you get more than you expect!
Chipley, FL
Very good value and high quality seed cake. Solid feeling, but yet does come apart if you pick at it. I set one outside for the animals to enjoy and have had lots of birds and squirrels checking it out.
West Warren, MA
Kaytee Woodpecker Cake uploaded by Kim H.
I have a lot of woodpecker’s around my house so I try to keep them fed. The six pack of cakes is just what they love. The cakes are nice and large with a variety of seeds to keep them busy for hours.

Looking for your answer?