Pet SuppliesSmall Animal SuppliesKaytee Products Inc
Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Variety Pack 50 oz

Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Variety Pack 50 oz

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus combines the benefits of Timothy hay with the flavor and texture variety that complement any Kaytee fortified food. Timothy Hay is ideal for animals over 7 months of age because it is higher in fiber to support digestive health and lower in protein and calcium than alfalfa hay to support urinary health

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Variety Pack 50 oz!
Miley R.
Auburn, NH
Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Variety Pack 50 oz uploaded by Miley R.
Purchased at: PETCO
I think this multi hay package is amazing. every other hay pack is a different flavor. i have two 9 week and 8 week bunny’s. do you have any questions?
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Variety Pack 50 oz uploaded by Pam L.
What a great variety pack. Each bag is a perfect portion size to know whether your Bunny or cute furry friend likes the product or not. My bunnies absolutely loved each and every variety flavour. They loved foraging through the hay to eat whatever delicious treat was in the package that day. The Timothy Hay itself looked fresh in smelled great. I recommend this as a fun change up to normal boring hay.
Amy V.
Oceanside, CA
I like giving my buns this type of hay occasionally as a treat. They enjoy finding treats (which are slices of fruit)
Stacey D.
Connellsville, PA
Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Variety Pack 50 oz uploaded by Stacey D.
I’ve bought this a few times and my guinea pigs absolutely love it! It last them a long time which makes the price well worth it. It more than met my expectations.
Helen T.
Kenosha, WI
Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Variety Pack 50 oz uploaded by Helen T.
My rabbit loves all the different varieties! I love that it is still mainly hay so that it is a healthy choice.
Bianca B.
Spokane Vly, WA
overly priced hay to be honest , growing up on a farm and having a lot of it all the time for way cheaper opened my eyes. definitely feel like im wasting my money everytime i buy products like this.
Savanna L.
Saint Louis, MO
My guinea pigs enjoyed all these varieties of hay! Of course they went through and picked out all the yummy pieces first, so I tried to pick some out myself beforehand. I don't want them to only focus on eating those and not their hay.
Jannet B.
Albuquerque, NM
I’m not quite sure if there’s a huge difference between the regular and the flavors because my bunny seemed to eat it at the same pace as the normal one. A good sign is that he actually liked it! But I still am unsure if it’s totally worth buying these flavors rather than just treats.
Melina R.
Bakersfield, CA
My bunny looooves the flavors from each hay. I’m not sure about offering this hay all day. I mix it with his regular hay, like if it was a treat. The little balea are very cutely packed. I recommend this product :)
Sydni A.
PHOENIX, AZ
This is a cool way to try some fun hay varieties without having to buy a full bag. Our 4 guinea pigs seemed to enjoy the different hay additions. The marigold seemed to be their favorite.

Looking for your answer?