Kaytee Timothy Complete Rabbit Food (4.5 lbs.) uploaded by Nevaeh B.Kaytee Timothy Complete Rabbit Food (4.5 lbs.) uploaded by Camila T.

BY KAYTEE

Kaytee Timothy Complete Rabbit Food- Find Kaytee Rabbit Food Online at petco.com Kaytee Timothy Complete Rabbit Food is a nutritionally fortified daily diet made with fiber-rich, sun-cured timothy hay combined with other essential ingredients necessary for your adult pet rabbit. Timothy hay aids the natural digestive process of rabbits by providing them with a natural and high quality source of fiber. Because timothy hay is lower in calcium than other grasses, it may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems and other health issues relative to rabbits. This special Kaytee rabbit food formula consists of a timothy hay-based diet and high amonts of fiber for better gastrointestinal health and complete nutrition for adult rabbits. This formula is pelleted for easy feeding and optimal animal acceptance. Meanwhile, this formula contains lower protein and calcium levels than alfalfa-based diets. Rabbits have been popular small animal pet companions for years. Available in a variety of species that differ by color, sizes, fur type, and ear type, rabbit sizes range from dwarf tiny ears, to giant (larger than some small dog breeds) with long ears that touch the ground. Rabbits can also be litter-trained just like a pet cat. Rabbits have a natural tendency to chew, so it is important to keep electrical cords away from them when they are outside of their cages and hutches. Being herbivores, rabbits eat various plants, which include grasses, seeds, vegetables, and fruits. Rabbits are considered adults at 4 to 7 months and can expect to have a life span between 6-10 years. see more...

• Where is the cheapest place to buy Timothy hay for a pet ...2 Answers
Megan D.
These pellets keep our little Holland Lop bun happy and healthy. We love the high protein content and that there aren't any unhealthy dried fruits or seeds in it! I would definitely recommend, as we have repurchased several times!
Camila T.
Elk Grove
I don't like the pricing but my rabbit COCO loves it. I tried to give him another brand but he wasn't having it so I still continue to buy this brand.  He gets very excited when it is served. He is very healthy and his teeth look great. I recommended if you want to keep your bunny in great health.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Every single rabbit I've owned only has eaten these pellets. We tried with a new rabbit but they just didn't like a different brand. So we just stay true to this one. We buy the very large bags however and store it in a container as we go through it. It can be pricey but honestly I haven't had any issues with this food or this brand.
Tyler J.
Anderson
My bun loves this stuff, so much so that if we don’t keep his food bowl full he’ll throw it out of his cage to let us know he wants more. I supplement his pellets with hay and fresh fruits and veggies and he’s a healthy fat happy bunny
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Alright so i hate the pricing of this, and i def could settle on a cheaper one to ease the pocket, but what kind of bun mom would i be really. when my eldest was getting fat i realized her pellets didn't have the proper percentages of fat/protien/etc. so i did some research, and found this one. i haven't turned back since. my two babes LOVE their pellets, they come running as if it's a snack.
Stacie L.
Torrance, CA
Although the Timothy based pellets can be pricier, it is a MUST for your rabbits. As they get older, they should be weaned off of anything Alfalfa based. My buns love this food. They get 3/4 cup each daily along with plenty of Timothy hay and some fresh veggies.
Susie P.
This is the only pellets that my rabbit has eaten since I got her 6 years ago! Like most reviews say, it's a healthy balance of most of the necessary rabbit nutrients. This definitely isn't the only thing you should feed your rabbit (lots of hay and veggies please!), but this is my go-to pellets. I usually buy the 9.5 lb bag on Amazon to save money, and it's even on sale sometimes!
Nathan F.
We got our rabbits about 6 years ago and this is the food we started them in and it's the same food they eat today. We have always bought at Pet Smart. No complaints from the rabbits. We would recommend to other rabbit owners.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Love this for my Hunny Bunny 🐰 Bianca. She'll eat anything I caught her stealing my dark chocolate with almonds. But this along with fresh veggies and an occasional treat such as carrots or fresh fruit will give you a very happy healthy bunny!
Katee rabbit food provides high fiber for your rabbits digestive system.katee rabit food also has added vitamins and mineral to help maintain any rabbits health.
Jessica I.
Farmington, IL
Where is the cheapest place to buy Timothy hay for a pet rabbit????

back