Kaytee Squirrel And Critter

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee Squirrel and Critter Blend is a mix of quality grains and seeds designed to attract squirrels, chipmunks and other backyard critters and provides an alternative to help keep them satisfied and away from bird feeders. This blend contains healthful corn, seeds and nuts that offer your wild birds a nutritious meal to keep them coming back to your backyard. Our barrier packaging seals in freshness and helps prevent infestation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Squirrel And Critter!
keita G.
Flushing, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Kaytee Squirrel And Critter uploaded by keita G.
It’s 100% worthy the money. 🐿 love every bite of it. #kaytee make them happy 😃 ,encourage critters to come back to our backyard . In addition. It helps them leave the bird food alone, satisfy squirrels appetites.
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kaytee Squirrel And Critter uploaded by Sheryl K.
Kaytee Squirrel And Critter uploaded by Sheryl K.
Squirrel and critter food is a great way to keep squirrels out of the bird feeders. I take a hand full or 2 and spread-throw I put back. The squirrels will nibble at that and leave the feeders alone. I do have 4 squirrels that now feed daily for the past year. It didn’t increase squirrels.
Jenee C.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kaytee Squirrel And Critter uploaded by Jenee C.
The birds and squirrels in my backyard love this food. I set it out and it took a minute to realize it was there, then it started to disappear. I even caught a picture of a bird sitting in the middle of the bowl eating it. I thought the price of this was good compared to how big of a bag it is. I would get this product again and try others. I did receive cash back on this item since I was participating in a CashBack challenge.
Jessica P.
Russellville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Kaytee Squirrel And Critter uploaded by Jessica P.
My toddler and I have started putting some of this in a feeder on the opposite side of the yard as the bird feeders. He spreads some on the ground and the squirrels (some birds) are totally occupied while the little guys get the eat without all their food being thrown out! We love this! It’s fun to watch them play and saves money on the amount of bird seed that ends up on the ground by not using it. :) I received CashBack as part of a CashBack campaign in exchange for my honest opinion.
Lacey W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kaytee Squirrel And Critter uploaded by Lacey W.
We have a squirrel feeder attached to a tree at the very back of our property. It seems to be a good distraction to keep them out of our bird feeders temporarily at least. Looking through this bag it has a nice blend of different things.
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 8
Kaytee Squirrel And Critter uploaded by Stacey M.
Up until recently I was pretty envious of my neighbor because they had an impressive spread for the all wild birds and critters in our area. Then, Influenster offered me this awesome opportunity to build a little critter haven of my own for my backyard! From the suet cakes I already reviewed, to the squirrel and critter feed I think my yard way beats my neighbor’s now! I’m looking forward to putting a cam out there to be able to watch all the visitors that stop and munch this summer.
Lisa T.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Kaytee Squirrel And Critter uploaded by Lisa T.
Kaytee Squirrel And Critter uploaded by Lisa T.
So I'm a bird watcher and generally not a big fan of the squirrels. You know they love to swipe the bird food. But the hubs finds them entertaining and has built a few boxes to distract them away from my feeders. This is the perfect for them. Squirrels love the corn and especially the sunflower seeds.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 9
5,226 reviews
Kaytee Squirrel And Critter uploaded by Sandra G.
Kaytee Squirrel And Critter uploaded by Sandra G.
This is a great food to have for the squirrels and at my house for the chipmunks!! They are so cute and it is adorable watching it eat the corn!! So glad I had it thanks to the Garden Challenge and Bird seed digital campaign!!
Tammy N.
Nampa, ID
I put this squirrel and critter food out and the next thing i know i had all kinds of sqirrells and critters. It was a very relaxing and entertaining. I would reccommend this sqirrel and critter food to anyone asking
Season B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
A favorite snack for the critters around here! Highly recommended for squirrels and birds! This little guys was not giving up on getting himself a snack from the bird feeder. They love this stuff!!!!

Looking for your answer?