Kaytee Spray Millet 7oz

Kaytee Spray Millet is a favorite treat all birds enjoy. Millet comes naturally on a stem and is good for encouraging weaning and getting birds to eat. Spray Millet is great for fledglings, juveniles, and full-grown birds

Is it pros or cons? ?
Is it affordable?
Is it good brand? ?
Start your review of Kaytee Spray Millet 7oz!
Susan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kaytee Spray Millet 7oz uploaded by Susan S.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I did not buy this specific item from Kaylee. I have however bought bird feeders bird food hummingbird feeder‘s From this brand which is why I’m giving this five stars I have never received anything from this company that was not high-quality and I have not had any problems with any of the categories I have listed above.
Drew J.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kaytee Spray Millet 7oz uploaded by Drew J.
Purchased at: Amazon
My bird likes to shred millet. Not the healthiest and sometimes this brand is expired and griss but when it’s good sonny bird likes to shred. Decent value. Recommend as a treat but not as main foodvsoyce
Zeenath M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Kaytee Spray Millet 7oz uploaded by Zeenath M.
My little parakeet loves this millet. She devours it everytime! I like using it as a little treat every so often. the quality is pretty good and it was pretty affordable.
Stephanie L.
Central Point, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kaytee Spray Millet 7oz uploaded by Stephanie L.
My feathered friend absolutely loves this little treats and always says “MORE”. These are definitely a good treat and not too expensive. I would recommend purchasing this product as it is cost friendly and loved. The down side is the packing it’s horrible this time I ended up with mostly loose seeds and less treats in whole. I would recommend a update on the packaging and it would be a 5!!
Sabrina G.
Kaytee Spray Millet 7oz uploaded by Sabrina G.
Purchased at: PETCO
I buy this millet for my diamond dove and she loves it! It gives her the opportunity to "find" her food and its a tasty treat! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a pet bird!!
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Kaytee Spray Millet 7oz uploaded by Vanessa R.
My birds love this bird treat. I’ve been giving my Love Bird and Cocktail spray millet for years. I’m not sure what the fascination is with this treat but they seem to enjoy it. I like that a lot comes in an 7 ounce bag and the pieces of millet are thick. It’s natural and packed fresh. It’s comes in a resealable bag and all types of birds can enjoy this treat. Spray millet are a good source of protein and calcium. So I know my birdies are getting nutrition and entertainment at the same time. Millet also mimics their need to forage. I would definitely recommend this bird treat to everyone who has birds. Your birdies will thank you.
Kristina R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kaytee Spray Millet 7oz uploaded by Kristina R.
Millet may be one of my birds favorite treats. I attach one stick with a clip to the cage and they eat all of it up before they even touch their regular food. Great quality!
Jessica S.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kaytee Spray Millet 7oz uploaded by Jessica S.
My birds love this stuff. They go crazy for it. It's like candy to them. It's even good for baby birds just starting to wean. It's really soft and easy for them to eat. It's definitely a good treat for them.
Lena M.
Warren, MI
Kaytee Spray Millet 7oz uploaded by Lena M.
Purchased at: PETCO
This is Phoebe! He approves of the millet, it is his absolute favorite treat to have. We make sure we stay stocked up on Kaytee Spray Millet 7oz Which is very affordable at any local pet supply store.
Suz R.
Setauket, NY
Purchased at: PETCO
My parakeets are open to any type of training when I have this millet on hand. It’s their favorite!