Pets & AnimalsPet CareKaytee Products Inc

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee Silent Spinner Small Pet Wheel Ball Bearing Technology Purple

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Silent Spinner Small Pet Wheel Ball Bearing Technology Purple!
Alicia S.
Lowell, MA
Kaytee Silent Spinner Small Pet Wheel Ball Bearing Technology Purple uploaded by Alicia S.
Purchased at: PETCO
This wheel really is silent - if in an aquarium I recommend a cloth of some sort under it as it will eventually make its way through the bedding and start tapping the glass on the bottom.
Lizandra H.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
I bought this for my dwarf hamster not only for its silent properties, but also for the size! It is not too small where he has to arch his back but also not too big where he struggles to push! I love this wheel and will continue to buy for my future hamsters! To be honest, the wheel isn’t 100% silent but it is a huge sound difference compared to other hamster wheels.

Looking for your answer?