Kaytee: Rabbit Berry Blend Yogurt Chips, 3.5 Oz uploaded by Grace P.

BY KAYTEE

Kaytee yogurt chips are delicious, nutrient fortified, berry flavored yogurt treats your pet will crave. Provide these treats as a special reward or as an every day snack. Guaranteed fresh with zipper closure. see more...

Amber R.
First off, I love the smell of these enough to want to eat one myself lol but our rabbit used to love them as well! Definitely one of their favorite treats and i can't tell you how many times we repurchased them
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
I got these and some other goodies for my rabbit today and let me just tell you I have him 1 and he ate it out of my hand! He never eats out of my hand so I am pretty sure he has fallen in love with these!
Grace P.
My bunny is very addicted to this treat. It smells like real berries and contains good ingredients. I give her the treat once a day.
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
This chips are a little piece of love for a rabbit. they smeel very good and he looks so excited with only see the bag. he loves it.
Jori B.
Medford, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My bunny loves these treats! When he hears the little jar that i store them he starts to hop around all excited!