Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodKaytee Products Inc
Kaytee: Rabbit Berry Blend Yogurt Chips, 35 Oz

Kaytee: Rabbit Berry Blend Yogurt Chips, 3.5 Oz

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee yogurt chips are delicious, nutrient fortified, berry flavored yogurt treats your pet will crave. Provide these treats as a special reward or as an every day snack. Guaranteed fresh with zipper closure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee: Rabbit Berry Blend Yogurt Chips, 3.5 Oz!
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
I got these and some other goodies for my rabbit today and let me just tell you I have him 1 and he ate it out of my hand! He never eats out of my hand so I am pretty sure he has fallen in love with these!
Amber R.
Thompsonville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
First off, I love the smell of these enough to want to eat one myself lol but our rabbit used to love them as well! Definitely one of their favorite treats and i can't tell you how many times we repurchased them
Jori B.
Boulder Jct, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My bunny loves these treats! When he hears the little jar that i store them he starts to hop around all excited!
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
This chips are a little piece of love for a rabbit. they smeel very good and he looks so excited with only see the bag. he loves it.
Grace P.
Kaytee: Rabbit Berry Blend Yogurt Chips, 3.5 Oz uploaded by Grace P.
My bunny is very addicted to this treat. It smells like real berries and contains good ingredients. I give her the treat once a day.

Looking for your answer?