Kaytee Products Inc - Tube O Hay 2.7 Ounce

by Kaytee Products Inc

Safe to chew tubes filled with Timothy Hay, a wholesome foraging treat that adds fun and variety. Size: Medium. 2.7 oz. Satisfaction Ensured. Your Pet will Love it. Makes for a great Gift.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee Products Inc - Tube O Hay 2.7 Ounce!
Brooke S.
Obetz, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The only reason this product got 2 likes is because my Rabbit loves rolling it around and pushing it but as for the other part he didn’t eat the hay and he never chews the tube (he’s had it since June and it isn’t chewed at all). It just confuses me because he loves Kaytee hay so I wonder why he didn’t eat this kind ?
Shannon F.
Peekskill, NY
It's hay! My guinea pig loves it of course, but she goes through it within a day or two, and she doesn't really bother with the tube, so it's just more cost effective for me to buy a big bag of hay and leave the tube out.

Looking for your answer?