Pets & AnimalsPet CareKaytee Products Inc
- Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treat- Apple 4 Ounce

Kaytee Products Inc - Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treat- Apple 4 Ounce

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treats - Rabbit Treats & Hamster TreatsGive your small pet a reason to get excited. Kaytee Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treats are delicious and nutritious snacks that can help you bond with your adorable pet. Kaytee Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treats are tasty and crunchy chews that are actually healthy. These rabbit treats and hamster treats can satisfy your pet's taste buds and natural need to chew. Many small animals, including rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs and hamsters, have teeth that never stop growing. They need to constantly chow down on crunchy chews and treats to help maintain their teeth, and this hard snack could just do the trick. Kaytee Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treats can also support your pet's health. These rabbit treats and hamster treats are made with Timothy hay, fruits and vegetables (specific ingredients will depend on which type of treat you want). Timothy hay provides your pet with important fiber, which supports digestive health. The fruits and vegetables in these treats also offer plenty of vitamins and minerals your pet needs to thrive. Having treats on hand can help you bond with your pet. They help you to reward good behavior or to just surprise your furry friend. Dispensing one of these rabbit treats or hamster treats to your excited and happy pet can also be a big treat for you! These Kaytee treats aren't just for rabbits or hamsters. Your giddy guinea pig and chipper chinchilla will love them too. These treats are made in the United States. The package is made with a special zipper closure to lock in freshness and taste. There's never a wrong time to give your furry friend a crunchy Kaytee treat!

Does anyone’s picky bunnies like these?
Do guinea pigs like these as much as the original Timothy Hay?
I've been looking for new treats for my rats, and I think they might like this but is it okay for rats to have?
Start your review of Kaytee Products Inc - Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treat- Apple 4 Ounce!
Ann T.
Baltimore
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bunny, Dennis Hopper, loves these! When I give him one, he snatches it away and runs off like someone is going to try to steal it from him. I buy a ton of these for my boy!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,764 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Though not their favorite treats, my Guinean pigs love these little Timothy hay biscuits! They’re a good round size and just a couple is good for your piggies daily, they’re obsessed with anything hay related! My rabbits have always liked these too.
Beatriz V.
Forney, TX
Purchased at: Target
I just got a Tx mini loop las week and I bought his for her, she loves them ! Definitely a must from now on !
Anna T.
River Falls, WI
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My bunnies love these!! They hear me open the bag and they come running. One of them is a little picky and he still eats them!
alexis O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My chinchilla loves these (RIP little guy😢). Great value for the price & I liked the cubes vs the loose hay. Waaaay less messy! If you have small pets you need to give this product a try!
Michele B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kaytee Products Inc - Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treat- Apple 4 Ounce uploaded by Michele B.
I bought these hoping my rescue rabbits (a Havana and Polish) would enjoy them, they didn't even try. When I offered them they just sniffed and wouldn't take them, if I placed them somewhere they were just left alone. However some rabbits tend to be really picky eaters and I guess both mine are.
Sara R.
I was so lucky to find these as a treat for my chinchilla. He absolutely loves them. He gets so excited when he heard me opening the bag. ❤
Emily R.
My hamsters love these. Everytime I put them in the cage they start looking around for them. Although I do not recommend putting one in their cage all the time. They are a healthy snack but not for daily use. I find it good if you hide them so they can have some fun trying to look for them but of course in a place they can reach.
Annalisa H.
Reno, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Hands down one of the best training trats I have used for my rabbits. They go crazy for the crunch and taste of apples. A great treat for them once in a while!
Samantha T.
Plano, TX
So it took forever for my girls to finally try these. they were hesitant at first, and for sometime they would take a bite and never touch it again. it took a miracle for the to eat them, and eventually really like them.