Kaytee Products Inc - Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treat- Apple 4 Ounce uploaded by Maude R.

BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS INC

Kaytee Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treats - Rabbit Treats & Hamster TreatsGive your small pet a reason to get excited. Kaytee Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treats are delicious and nutritious snacks that can help you bond with your adorable pet. Kaytee Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treats are tasty and crunchy chews that are actually healthy. These rabbit treats and hamster treats can satisfy your pet's taste buds and natural need to chew. Many small animals, including rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs and hamsters, have teeth that never stop growing. They need to constantly chow down on crunchy chews and treats to help maintain their teeth, and this hard snack could just do the trick. Kaytee Timothy Hay Baked Small Animal Treats can also support your pet's health. These rabbit treats and hamster treats are made with Timothy hay, fruits and vegetables (specific ingredients will depend on which type of treat you want). Timothy hay provides your pet with important fiber, which supports digestive health. The fruits and vegetables in these treats also offer plenty of vitamins and minerals your pet needs to thrive. Having treats on hand can help you bond with your pet. They help you to reward good behavior or to just surprise your furry friend. Dispensing one of these rabbit treats or hamster treats to your excited and happy pet can also be a big treat for you! These Kaytee treats aren't just for rabbits or hamsters. Your giddy guinea pig and chipper chinchilla will love them too. These treats are made in the United States. The package is made with a special zipper closure to lock in freshness and taste. There's never a wrong time to give your furry friend a crunchy Kaytee treat! see more...

Emily R.
My hamsters love these. Everytime I put them in the cage they start looking around for them. Although I do not recommend putting one in their cage all the time. They are a healthy snack but not for daily use. I find it good if you hide them so they can have some fun trying to look for them but of course in a place they can reach.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
So it took forever for my girls to finally try these. they were hesitant at first, and for sometime they would take a bite and never touch it again. it took a miracle for the to eat them, and eventually really like them.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Hands down one of the best training trats I have used for my rabbits. They go crazy for the crunch and taste of apples. A great treat for them once in a while!
Lauren O.
Tried this once as a treat for my rabbit he did not care at all for it and we ended up giving them away
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
My guinea pig absolutely loves these...I always have to make sure a bag is around the house otherwise she freaks out when I don't give her one the same time every day. It's pretty funny to watch her try and get it from me...her eyes get a crazed look lol It's like a drug for piggies haha
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
These are amazing for rabbits!! My rabbit is obsessed with these. She loves the crunch these have and these snacks are not gross like some other animal snacks. They're not pricey which is great so I can spoil her with a bunch of different snacks
Rachelle W.
South Glens Falls, NY
My male chinchilla HATED i mean HATEDDDD this. He is picky, i had to break it into smaller pieces with a butter knife. My female just nibbled on them. They are healthy for chinchillas as a treat but mine are so picky. I ended up giving the rest of the treats to my friend's rat.
Wendy P.
Los Angeles , CA
My rabbit LOVED these! She has never been very picky ,especially when it comes to sweets, but there have been treats like this that she's hated. NOT these, she would run to me like a crazy cute little kid wanting ice cream.I shared some with a friend who is also a rabbit owner and her bunny loved them too. I would definitely recommend these, at least for rabbits.
Jessica R.
Madison, WI
We bought these for our guinea pig at Petsmart and thought he'd really enjoy them since he loves apples. However we were wrong :( He didn't eat them at all- I don't know if he just wanted a regular apple or what but we were all disappointed for sure.
kirsten k.
My Guinea pig loves these! She is very picky about treats but will eat these up! Just keep in mind this DOES NOT replace their regular Timothy hay. :)
Marina R.
I've been looking for new treats for my rats, and I think they might like this but is it okay for rats to have?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Pet Lover Expert
Do guinea pigs like these as much as the original Timothy Hay?