BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS INC

Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Mint For Rabbits & Small Animals - Natural Timothy Hay and Rabbit Hay Feed your furry friend a nutritious and tasty treat with Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Mint for Rabbits & Small Animals. This refreshing variety of natural timothy hay is absolutely perfect for keeping your rabbit happy and healthy. Rabbit hay is an essential part of your small pet's diet. The rich fiber content of the high quality long strand hay aids in small pets' natural digestive processes. Rabbit hay with low calcium content may reduce the risk of urinary tract problems in small pets. Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Mint for Rabbits & Small Animals features natural timothy hay and refreshing, tasty mint. In addition to adding great flavor and a sweet aroma, mint also supports digestive health in small pets. This natural variety of rabbit hay is pesticide-free and contains no harmful artificial additives. Your rabbit is sure to enjoy a balanced diet that features premium timothy hay with mint. Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Mint for Rabbits & Small Animals comes from the experts at Kaytee who have been farming since the 1920s. They hand select hay from the second cutting to ensure the proper ratio of leaf to stem. Once selected, natural timothy hay is sheltered to protect against the elements and maintain the right green color and nutritional content. The final step in the process is specially cutting the hay to make it easier for rabbits and other small animals to eat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lizz K.
Midlothian , VA
My chinchilla loves this! I buy a couple bags at a time so I always have it in stock!
Kennedy T.
My pets seem to crave and adore this product! My guinea pig seems to love the grassy fluffy parts on some of the hay pieces
Kenna C.
Huntington, WV
I love the Kaytee guinea pig supplies especially Timothy hay. My piggy loves it and it is great for their teeth!!
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
Out rabbit loved this Timothy grass . We bought a lot . I didn't know hamsters could eat this I guess a trip to the store soon.
Doris R.
Yelm, WA
A nice bunch of Timothy Grass for our small animals. It does tend to get real messy while pulling out and I have gotten a grass splinter a few times too. I have used Timothy squares from the same company and our pets have enjoyed both types.