BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS INC

Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus With Hibiscus For Rabbits & Small AnimalsKaytee Natural Timothy Hay Plus With Hibiscus is a high-quality way of aiding the natural digestive process of rabbits and small animals with long strand fiber. With added hibiscus flowers for a source of vitamin C, this low-calcium premium mix may reduce the likelihood of urinary tract problems. Pesticide free and specially cut to increase the ease of feeding. Kaytee Premium Timothy Hay is harvested from the high elevations of the Columbian River basin which provides an environment with the perfect combination of dry days and cool nights. Our experts, who have been farming since the 1920's, hand select hay from the second cutting to ensure the proper ratio of leaf to stem. Once selected, our hay is sheltered to protect it from the elements and ensure that the right green color and nutritional content is maintained. As a final step our hay is special cut to increase the ease of feeding. Kaytee Premium Timothy Hay aids in the natural digestive process of rabbits and small animals by providing required long strand fiber. see more...

Jennie T.
Portland, OR
My rabbit loves the entire Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus line, his favorites are the floral ones. Hibiscus was a huge hit with him. Kaytee hay is always fresh, green and fragrant. It's one of the only brands of hay I would feed my boy!
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
My guinea pig loved Timothy Hay. The additives, hibiscus in this case, never really interested him much. I just stuck to plain Timothy Hay after experimenting with Hibiscus and carrots.
Ashley M.
Fort Myers, FL
Our rabbits really love kaytee hay...but they dye their hays to make them so green. I switched my Timothy hay since. I only buy American pet diner
Amber S.
Abingdon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always buy the plain hay from this brand for my Holland lop. He loves it and I find it does a good job keeping him healthy. It's pricey though.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love the Timothy Hay Plus line! My pets love them and always go crazy when I give them some! Good price
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
My rabbit couldn't get enough Timothy hay! He would eat a whole handful in just a few hours.
Hope G.
I two Guinea pigs loved this hay. I don't think they cared much that here was any extra "stuff" in it, they just went crazy for some fresh hay in their cage. I always made sure they had a good amount to snack on, they would "popcorn" as soon as they saw me pull out the bag. It's expensive but it's good quality compared to some other brands.