BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS INC

Timothy Biscuits are high fiber snacks for small pets. These tasty; crunchy oven baked treats are made with all-natural; ground timothy hay with added bits of real carrot. Great for maintaining your small pet's teeth and gums. see more...

Sam T.
Lincoln, NE
My rabbit goes nuts for these!!! She’s not a very picky gal but you can definitely tell that these are her favorite treats I have for her. I give one to her when she’s being a good girl and she feels very rewarded luv her
Gabriela N.
My buns love these! They each get one at bedtime every night. To watch them get excited when they hear the bag crinkle is so much fun. I like how big the treats are, making it easy to give without fear of being accidentally bitten. I've had smaller treats and my bun accidentally got my finger. Never happened with these. Good deal!
Abby P.
Hanover
My chinchilla loves these for a snack! Their healthy and wonderful! Glad that walmart caries some for my fur kid!
laura o.
pierrefonds
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always feed my bunny these treats. He goes crazy for it!!! It's not to big in size so I can give two a day. He will snub other treats just to get this one.