Kaytee Products Inc Kaytee Pet Products SKT53638 Kaytee Timothy Hay Bale 96oz 2cs uploaded by Deanna S.Kaytee Products Inc Kaytee Pet Products SKT53638 Kaytee Timothy Hay Bale 96oz 2cs uploaded by Kaela E.

BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS INC

Kaytee Timothy Hay Bale available in three sizes 24oz, 48oz, and 96oz. An excellent source of fiber and appropriate levels of protein for adultrabbits and other small animals. In addition, it is naturally low in calcium andphosphorous; an important feature for adult rabbits, as it may decrease thelikelihood or urinary tract problems. Timothy Hay is a natural product with nopreservatives or additives. Ingredients: Natural sun-cured timothy hay. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min.) 6.0% Crude Fat (min.) 2.0% Crude Fiber (max.) 32.0% Moisture (max.) 12.0% Calcium (min.) 0.25% Calcium (max.) 0.75% see more...

Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We go through mass amounts of this stuff with our five rabbits (one hotot, one lion head, and three of their offspring). I’ve tried other brands and types of hay, but honestly, this is the only stuff they will eat. I wish I wasn’t allergic to it, but hey. It’s kept them all happy for three years now.
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Hay is a really big part of a rabbits life and this is the only kind I use for mine. I do not recommend the Kaytee rabbit food with dried veggies and what not. I also do not recommend their hay with sweet potatoes in it. But this product? I go through weekly and am constantly buying! 😍
Christina C.
Pensacola
My bunnies love it when they see mne walking in with a fresh bag of hay. My bunnies are indoor babies and I have an allergy to hay which is there main food source. Well, Timothy hay has created a blend that allows me to breathe and my bunnies to eat healthy.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been using this Timothy hay for over 2 years now. I have 2 Havana Rabbits and those go by like water. It does meet my expectations in amount and value. It is not too pricey. I just wish it brought a bit more for the $6 a pay for hay. I'll recommend, I wish I had coupons.
Sam T.
Lincoln, NE
Timothy hay is the most important part of a rabbits diet and it’s important to have a lot on hand, because it tends to run out before you know it. I like to buy it in bulk just because it’s cheaper and I’m gonna need a lot since she will go through all of it. I buy my kaytee Timothy hay on amazon and it’s suuuuuuper cheap for a big bag and I have prime so I get it in two-three days!!
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little guinea pig loved this stuff! I would stuff it into this metal ball and he would eat it every once in a while. I would always pick it up at Walmart. It makes a pretty big mess, sometimes wit would end up as his bedding as well as a treat!
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Best hay for my guinea pig. He loved it and would always be excited whenever he heard the bag. It's a good value considering it lasted me a bit. Definitely would recommend it for anyone with a guinea pig!
Kaydee C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My rabbit loves this stuff! It stays fresh for a long time and it smells sweet. I buy it at Walmart and the big bags are a good price. Good value, and good product. I would recommend this to rabbit owners.
Diana W.
Love this Timothy hay. All my animals love it. My cats my dog even my Love Birds. When my Live birds were nesting I gave them pkenty Timothy hay. They used it in their nest as well as nibbled on it.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
When I was a kid we used this with our gerbils and they absolutely loved it. Also, I recently had a chinchilla and she also loved it. She went through it like crazy! It is a pretty good amount for the price you pay and it makes the cage smell great and fresh!
Sarah C.
Anyone else's Guineas love this?
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
Is it only my rabbit that hates this stuff?
Crystal G.
Princeton, WV
Does anyone else think this smells like heaven?
Giselle S.