Kaytee Products Inc Kaytee Millet Spray Treat 12 ct

Kaytee spray millet - 12 pk.

Is it pros or cons? ?
Is it affordable?
Is it good brand? ?
Start your review of Kaytee Products Inc Kaytee Millet Spray Treat 12 ct!
Magna, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is a great treat for the smaller birds.  The brand is a good name brand though it tends to be a little more expensive.  If you are buying only for a few birds not a big deal though if you have a flock you are treating you would be better off googling to purchase a larger quantity.  Years ago I used to have a lot of smaller birds and did that which saved me a lot and the quality of the millet was just as good if not better them purchasing in the pet stores.
Cat, Dog, Bird / Small, Medium
Portland, OR
My birds absolutely love this product! They will be quiet and just sit there and eat it for hours.  They get so excited when I bring the bag out. They eat it up right away. I highly recommend for anyone interested in buying millet spray for their birds. It's a great price.
Bird / Small
Uniontown, PA
I have 2 little parakeets who give these millet sprays 2 thumbs up!! Well maybe 5 stars would be more appropriate considering they don't have thumbs!! This is their favorite all-time treat and I always try to have a bag or 2 on hand for them so they run out.
Dog, Bird / Small
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I GET THESE FOR MY SISTERS BIRD AND SHE LOVES THEM. SHE SINGS AND SAYS THANK YOU NON STOP! THEY SEEM TO BE VERY HEALTHY FOR YOUR BIRDS AS WELL, AND NOT TO BED IN PRICE
Dog / Medium
Salinas, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My birds love, love, love these millets! Both Parakeets and my Cockatiel. There is no con to these because they will keep your bird entertained and fed. They are pretty affordable and found wherever bird food is sold. I definitely recommend them! My birds are at first very weary of what the strange object hanging from their cage is. Then they "fight" with it until they realize it's food lol. They then spend the rest of the day and next day eating their little treat! It's always fun to treat your pet and this is a good way to do it. They come in a resealable package and it's pretty thin so it's easy to store.
Cat, Bird
Lutz, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both my green budgie, and my yellow ring neck LOVE this stuff. My ring neck will go through a strand a day, and my budgie will pick through it in 2 to 3 days. The bad news is that these don't contain many of the crucial vitamins needed for your pet. Moreover, both the birds make a HUGE MESS with these! If I decide to give them these as a treat I already know I'm going to be sweeping and vaccuming when they are done.
Cat, Dog, Bird / Small, Medium, Large
Brimley , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Well it kind of goes without saying but I will say it anyway my birds love this millet sprays.  They are a great treat the only problem I have is that they come in such large sizes that I have to cut them down or give them the whole thing and then thier not as fresh.
Dog / Small
S Portland, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My birds love this little great! Can be found where ever bird good is sold, I typically purchase mine at Wal-Mart or petco depending on where errands take me that day. The birds absolutely love snacking out on in this and they like to play with the scraps that are left once the snack is all gone. Must try for all bird owners/lovers!
Cat, Bird, Other / Small
MUNCIE, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kaytee is the absolute worst product on this earth it's nothing but trash food, there is no nutrition in their food. and to top it off they are the top leading bird mills (just like a puppy mill only with birds) that supplies stores such as Pet co and Pet Smart. I have been raising , and caring for birds for many years and I will never allow anything with Kaytee's name on it to come into my home or into my birds dishes! You would find higher nutritional food in the wild bird seed isle of a store( which by the way is not healthy for companion birds either but it is still a better choice than Kaytee) When I have customers, or potential customers message and or call me asking for food recommendations, I guarantee you the 1st words out of my mouth, is to stay away from Kaytee products like they are the plaque! If you don't stay away on the simple fact their food is trash, please at least stay away so it will hurt their money making when no one is buying their products and they eventually will have to stop running their bird mills, and hurting hundreds if not millions of birds a day because of it. No I would never ever recommend this product to anyone not even to feed wild birds!
Cat, Dog, Bird / Small, Medium, Large
Columbus , OH
my birds are obsessed with this stuff and it has become a great training tool. i love that you can just pull out a sprig and when they see it in your hand they flap their wings and chirp with excitement. it's freaking cute. i just wish they had millet mini pieces -- because i like to cut them into chunks so my birds don't pig out too much!
Fish / Small
Ask a question to the Influenster community...