Kaytee Products Inc - Forti Diet Prohealth Juvenile Rabbit 5 Pound uploaded by Katie S.

BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS INC

BMV1047: Features: -Fresh blend of seeds, grains, and fortified supplements that meet high quality, nutritional standards of vets, etc-Proactive - with omega-3 fatty acids that support heart, brain and visual functions-Protection - rich in natural antioxidants for immune support and general health-Probiotic - prebiotics and probiotics, natural ingredients that aid in digestive health-Made in United States. Dimensions: -Weight: 5.10 lbs-Dimensions: 9.5 H x 8.5 W x 4.5 D. see more...

• I will be interested in feeding this to our rabbits. Can ...8 Answers
Marissa W.
Mount Orab, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used this feed when I had my rabbits and it kept them very healthy and active. I bought it at my local farming and animal product store and it was a very good price. I would buy it for rabbits if I ever had them again.
Ashley K.
Lawrence, KS
My baby mini Rex rabbit loves this food. So much so that she tries to climb in the bag every time we feed her. The bag is large and has lasted her for months now. This brand was recommended by the pet store we purchased her from and it's been great.
Katie S.
Winder, GA
My rabbit loves this food. It keeps him healthy, strong, and hopping. It has a healthy mix of grains and is an affordable brand.
Malarie M.
New Richmond, WI
My rabbits loved this food! Kept them very active which kept them from getting obese'
Nigladyonis R.
Mi hermosa conejita Bibi le fascina. La recomiendo al 100% en el poco tiempo que lanhe utilizado he notado como mi conejita esta pendiente a su horario de su comida
Kelly S.
I will be interested in feeding this to our rabbits. Can I find it at any Pet Store?