BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS INC

Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Food for Adult Rabbits - Rabbit Food & Rabbit DietWhen dinner time comes along, you want to make sure you give your adorable rabbit a well-balanced and nutritionally complete meal. With Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Food for Adult Rabbits you can. This special formula rabbit diet is fortified to support your bunny's total health. Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Food for Adult Rabbits contains a number of important ingredients that your rabbit needs to thrive. This rabbit food is rich in fiber, a critical component to your bunny's digestive health. Added probiotics also support healthy digestion and a happy tummy. Omega 3 fatty acids have also been added to this rabbit diet. These essential fatty acids are a healthy type of fat that supports your rabbit's heart, brain and visual function. They can also promote a soft and healthy coat that you will enjoy petting. Natural antioxidants round out this balanced formula to support general immune health. This pet food does not contain corn, which is high in starch and indigestible for many rabbits. With a rabbit food like this Kaytee formula in your pet's bowl, it's more likely that your bunny will keep bouncing through the years in good health. Your pet rabbit relies on you to provide a healthy rabbit diet for meal time. Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Food for Adult Rabbits makes it easy for you to be a great pet parent. This nutritionally complete rabbit food comes in convenient pellets that are easy to pour into your rabbit's food bowl and are virtually mess free. Your rabbit will find these pellets to be very tasty and easy to digest. This pet food also comes in a re-sealable bag to help these long-lasting pellets stay fresh. This Kaytee formula is safe for your adult pet rabbit. Keep your best friend hoppy and healthy with this wholesome daily food. see more...

Brooke B.
Be very careful how much pellets you are giving your rabbit. The good rule of thumb is to have fiber be higher than protein, and never have it the other way around. Unfortunately i learned this lesson when my rabbit was eating these pellets daily and ended up with kidney stones. So be very cautious of the pellets you are feeding your rabbits and how often you are using them in general.
chelsea g.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My rabbit loved this food so much! I fed her this food for a few years, however she was a little overweight so I had to change her diet up. I now feed her the same brand premium alfalfa free timmothy pellets. She prefers this food but she has gotten back to a healthy weight on the alfalfa free diet.
Marissa S.
My bunnies went crazy for this food. They absolutely loved the little treats mixed in. However, I supplemented their diet with lots of hay and fresh veggies. On it's own, this food would be too high in sugar/processed content, but as a supplement, it's awesome. My buns love it.
Faith R.
Great rabbit feed for your furry bunny friends. I've had many rabbits over the years and this is a brand I use and trust. Bunnies love the flavors and I rest easy knowing their nutritional needs are met.
Melissa A.
We bought this, it's good and the rabbit liked it. However it's just a bit expensive. For the same price I can get 20lb bag at the farm store. So we don't buy this anymore.
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
I don't own a rabbit but people I do know that have rabbits have noted that their bunnies actually really like this brand of food
Kimber A.
Ada, OK
This is my bun buns favorite food she absolutely fell in love with it. she goes bananas every time I head for her food bag.
Diannah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I give my adult bunny this food to help her digest it better and help her teeth! She seems to really like it.
Summer K.
Rhinelander, WI
Besides carrots and lettuce this is all my rabbits would really eat! They loved this stuff!
Rachel D.
Midlothian, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I had a rabbit for a few years and this was my favorite and her favorite food!
Melissa A.
Why is this "pro health "? Is it any better than the 20 lb one I can get at the feed store?