BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS INC

BMV1056: Features: -Availabe in Banana, Blueberry, Papaya / Banana, Pnapl / Tangerine and Tropical flavor-Availabe in 3.5 Ounce and 2.5 Ounce sizes-Crunchy fortified nuggest with a smooth, delicious, fruit flavored yogurt coating-Blend extreme flavors, real fruit pieces and a creamy yogurt coating for a coloful explosion of taste and texture-Healthy and fun treat for your pet-Blend of delicious dried tropical fruits and crunchy fortified nuggets with a smooth, creamy, flavored yogurt coating-Dipped treats are a wholesome, healthy way to give you pet a special treat. Dimensions: -3.5oz. / Banana Weight: 0.25 lbs-3.5oz. / Banana Dimensions: 6.5 H x 4 W x 1.75 D-3.5oz. / Blueberry Weight: 0.22 lbs-3.5oz. / Blueberry Dimensions: 6.5 H x 4.5 W x 1.5 D-3.5oz. / Papaya / Banana Weight: 0.25 lbs-3.5oz. / Papaya / Banana Dimensions: 6.5 H x 4.25 W x 1.75 D-2.5 oz. / Pnapl / Tangerine Weight: 0.15 lbs-2.5 oz. / Pnapl / Tangerine Dimensions: 1 H x 4 W x 6.2 D-2.5 oz. / Tropical Weight: 0.15 lbs-2.5 oz. / Tropical Dimensions: 4 H x 1 W x 6.2 D-2.5 oz. / Pnapl / Tangerine Dimensions: 1 H x 4 W x 6.2 D. see more...

Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My rabbit loves these! I usually give him a few throughout the week and they're gone within 5 to 10 minutes, so he definitely enjoys them. They haven't given him any digestive upset that I can tell either.
You also get a generous amount in the bag so they're a great value too.
Paxton K.
Noblesville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would definitely not give this to a rabbit. They are not supposed to consume fruits that are dried and have been preserved like this. Would not buy
kami k.
Fort Wayne, IN
My guinea pig loves these. gives her something else to chew on besides carrots
Kimberly T.
Delta
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feel like there could be more natural additives to make it more trustable but I haven’t experienced any dietary issues and my bunnies like them so I’ll probably continue to buy them. I bought these at Walmart, which isn’t usually my go to for pet food or treats.