BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS

BMV1068: Features: -Availabe in Berry, Strawberry and Cranberry flavor-Delicious, fortified fruit flavored yogurt treats your pet will crave-Provide these treats as a reward or as an every day snack-Made in United States. Dimensions: -3.5 oz. / Berry Dimensions: 6.5 H x 4.25 W x 1.75 D-3.5 oz. / Strawberry Weight: 0.15 lbs-3.5 oz. / Berry Weight: 0.25 lbs-3.5 oz. / Strawberry Dimensions: 1 H x 4 W x 6.2 D-3.5 oz. / Cranberry Weight: 0.25 lbs-3.5 oz. / Cranberry Dimensions: 2 H x 6 W x 6 D. see more...

Kristen R.
Back when I had guinea pigs these treats were their favorites. They preferred them over baby carrots, which is really saying something. They're nutritional so I don't feel bad for giving each piggie 3-4 treats a day.
Lauren B.
East Freetown, MA
I have had quite a few rabbits and they loved these! My current rabbits becomes excited as soon as she hears the bag. One time I left it open and she just Hopped over and stuck her head inside to get them! These are great and healthy treats!
Jessica M.
N Las Vegas, NV
My guinea pig loves them. I always have to be careful to not give him too much. I think he would eat the whole bag if I let him. They smell good too. They look so good it makes me want to eat them.
Calyce P.
Antioch, CA
I no longer have my rabbit anymore, but I must say my rabbit was OBSESSED with these ! My brother actually tried one and said they taste pretty good.