BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS INC

BMV1068: Features: -Availabe in Berry, Strawberry and Cranberry flavor-Delicious, fortified fruit flavored yogurt treats your pet will crave-Provide these treats as a reward or as an every day snack-Made in United States. Dimensions: -3.5 oz. / Berry Dimensions: 6.5 H x 4.25 W x 1.75 D-3.5 oz. / Strawberry Weight: 0.15 lbs-3.5 oz. / Berry Weight: 0.25 lbs-3.5 oz. / Strawberry Dimensions: 1 H x 4 W x 6.2 D-3.5 oz. / Cranberry Weight: 0.25 lbs-3.5 oz. / Cranberry Dimensions: 2 H x 6 W x 6 D. see more...

Kaytee Products Inc - Fiesta Yogurt Chips- Berry 3.5 Ounce
  • "This product was okay the first time I introduced it to my guinea pigs, but they quickly grew to dislike the product." in 2 reviews
Emily w.
I love giving Kaytee Products Fiesta Yog Chips to my pets! They love the flavor.
Mika Y.
UNIONVILLE
I can't support using this. Rabbits and Guinea Pigs can not have dairy products. Even if it seems like it's fine, they have been known to develop stones due to too much calcium intake. Stones can very well be life threatening.
Sarah P.
These are the best treats for rabbits. as well as smelling good, they are very enjoyable to my rabbit. he sometimes runs off with the bag thinking he might get lucky and not have me notice haha
Robin E.
Kirkland Lake , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My guinea pig liked them for a little bit but then completely stopped eating them.
Cheyenne K.
My rat loves loves loves these, I buy her them all the time. Cheap and awesome