BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS INC

BMV1068: Features: -Availabe in Berry, Strawberry and Cranberry flavor-Delicious, fortified fruit flavored yogurt treats your pet will crave-Provide these treats as a reward or as an every day snack-Made in United States. Dimensions: -3.5 oz. / Berry Dimensions: 6.5 H x 4.25 W x 1.75 D-3.5 oz. / Strawberry Weight: 0.15 lbs-3.5 oz. / Berry Weight: 0.25 lbs-3.5 oz. / Strawberry Dimensions: 1 H x 4 W x 6.2 D-3.5 oz. / Cranberry Weight: 0.25 lbs-3.5 oz. / Cranberry Dimensions: 2 H x 6 W x 6 D. see more...

Kaytee Products Inc - Fiesta Yogurt Chips- Berry 3.5 Ounce
  • "This product was okay the first time I introduced it to my guinea pigs, but they quickly grew to dislike the product." in 2 reviews
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My previous guinea pigs were in love with these! They would come running when they smelled them. They are a fair price and you definitely get your money's worth! I recommend it to anybody who's piggy has an appetite for sweeter stuff
Valerie M.
Irvine, CA
I know there are piggies that love this and I have learned that it is not best to give them any products like this since guinea pigs should not be eating yogurt or any product like it. But my piggies are not a fan of it and not great for them anyways.
Dani F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My little guy isn't the biggest fan of yogurt chips, but it seems as if he prefers these ones the most out of any other brand I've tried for him. I can tell it isn't his favorite treat, but he does nibble on them occasionally.
Kathryn B.
Naperville , IL
Our little Holland Lop goes crazy for these treats! He loves them so much he gobbles them down as quickly as he can. He's a little guy and these are the perfect size for him. One is all he needs, but he's so cute he usually gets a couple more. :)
Susan C.
Vallejo, CA
Forget it. So much sugar my piggy doesn't need. Not that he would eat it if I gave it to him. He's too much into real veggies and fruits to eat processed stuff. I admit, that my rats throughout the years LOVED yogurt drops. But they loved real yogurt better.
Sydney F.
Boston, MA
I give these to my guinea pig, but she doesn't always eat them. For the most part she likes to eat timothy hay treats, or dried fruit or seeds. I feel like these treats are a little too processed for a guinea pig to enjoy. She will eat them sometimes, but she definitely prefers other more natural treats.
Christina M.
Long Beach, CA
This product was okay the first time I introduced it to my guinea pigs, but they quickly grew to dislike the product. I have stopped purchasing this product in general, but overall the price is not bad.
Addie R.
Portland, OR
As much as bunnies love yogurt chips, they are very bad for them. Their digestive systems aren't built to process dairy, and these chips are full of sugar which is also a huge no-no.
Sara A.
Woodward, OK
My pig loves these. Don't over feed your pigs though. Different pigs like different snacks, so this isn't an all over love for yogurt. Just try different snacks for different pigs.
Stephanie R.
My guinea pig used to love these but now he's not so interested in yogurt treats unless they have hay inside of them. They were great at first but now he just doesn't eat them as much.