BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS INC

Treat your pet to a delicious snack with these natural treats. Peanuts, papaya and mango offer flavors your pet will find irresistible. Pamper your feathered friend with a delicious snack. Kaytee Fiesta Natural Treat Jar for Birds adds variety to your pet's diet, and the combination of peanuts, papaya and mango delivers an irresistibly delicious taste. Ideal for birds Peanuts, papaya and mango for a taste your bird will love Adds variety to your pet's diet Supports your pet's overall health Contains dried papaya, peanuts and dried mango Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0%, Crude Fat (min) 13.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0% Contains peanuts and/or other tree nuts. Size: 10 oz see more...

Marissa G.
Portland, OR
These smell kind of weird, I'm not personally a fan of it. But I still gave them to both of my cockatiel and green cheek conure and they walked away. No matter how many I tried, they were never interested. They would of rather play with the lid than try a nibble of anything. If you know that your bird like dehydrated fruit/veggies, I would recommend. But if not, it will be a pass for me.
Jessica Z.
I got this for a special treat for my conure but he didn't like them. He is picky but he loves fresh fruit and veggies better than dehydrated. It may just be my bird.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My uncle bought these treats for his birds just so they stop stealing his bacon strips. However, they didn't seem to really like them. Maybe they are just bacon birds...