BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS

Kaytee Fiesta MAX Food for Mice & Rats - Quality Rat and Mouse FoodMake mealtime for your small pet healthy and exciting with Kaytee Fiesta MAX Food for Mice & Rats. The nutritious mixture of gourmet rat and mouse food is specially designed with your pet's health in mind. Fortified pellets, specialty seeds and grains, high quality dried fruits and veggies, and nuts form the nutritional base of a high quality, nutrient-rich diet for your rat or mouse. The formula for this mouse and rat food includes prebiotics and probiotics which stimulate proper functioning in your small pet's digestive system. A balance of Omega-3 fatty acids helps keep everything from the brain to the eyes healthy. Fiesta MAX for Mice & Rats is scientifically formulated and thoroughly tested to ensure quality nutrition; that way, you know that you are feeding your small pet the rat or mouse food he needs. Rats and mice are clever furry friends, and they should have a food that stimulates them as well as nourishes them. That's why Kaytee Fiesta MAX Food for Mice & Rats includes ingredients that come in a variety of shapes and sizes. The medley of flavors, shapes, and types of food keeps your small pet continuously engaged with his meal. This stimulating mouse and rat food provides an exciting eating experience for even the pickiest of rodents. The two keys to a healthy diet for your pets are quality and quantity control. When it comes to rat and mouse food, you can have too much of a good thing. That's why you should always refer to the manufacturer label for recommendations on daily serving sizes. The recommended portions for mouse and rat food differ depending on which pet you have. Kaytee Fiesta MAX Food for Mice & Rats is available in 2 pound and 4.5 pound resealable bags, so you can choose just how much food you want to stock up on to suit your pet's needs. see more...

Megan D.
This is not a healthy mix for pet rats or mice. The dried corn is almost always moldy and can be toxic. The variety of seeds allows them to pick through and not get their nutritional needs met. Lab blocks and homemade mixes are a much better diet.
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used to give this to my rats as treats (after getting their teeth cut or going for a check up) and they loved it! However... The heavy concentration of seeds is actually really unhealthy for rats, so that's why I'm giving it two stars- it annoys me that this is marketed as food when it's so bad for them.
It's not bad for your rats in moderation, and they tend to love it, but just keep portion sizes in mind when treating them.
Jean-Mari S.
Talmo, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was really wary of this for my rats as dried corn (that can harbor bacteria) can ultimately shorten their lives. But I tried it, being told that this brand can be trusted with their corn, and my ratties love it. I wouldn't try any other food with dried corn in it but at least there's this one I can use. It is still not the main food that I get for my rat. It doesn't deliver everything they need. I get it to give a bit of variety and fun to the food that they already eat and enjoy.
Kiara N.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is okay as a every other week snack. This food is a seed mix. Seed mixes can lead to selective eating, meaning they will only eat what they want, not what they need. This product also contains corn, which can hold bacteria and possibly shorten your rats potential life span. I would not recommend this product.
Danielle N.
Redding, CA
I would not feed this to my rats, as it has dried corn, and because of that can harbor infectious molds and mildews. Other animals, like gerbils, and hamsters, wouldn't be affected though.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our rat loved this food. He would especially love to pick through looking for his favorite- sunflower seeds. Good variety of things in this mix for them to eat.
Dunia A.
Rodeo, CA
Another brand of mixed snacks that my small pets love. This gives them a variety to choose from so they're always happy and content.
Amber B.
Garbage. I would not recommend any kaytee brand foods to anyone for any pet.

Chelsea M.
Florida
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PETCO
My first two female rats liked bits of this food. They didn’t seem to care for the pallets or corn. I stopped buying it after the second bag and had to switch food.
Cheyenne K.
My rats love this food though they usually pick what they want out of it. Great for your rats :)