BY KAYTEE PRODUCTS INC

Safe to chew box that provide foraging with premium timothy hay and chewable apple sticks inside. Safe to chew box that provide foraging with premium timothy hay and chewable apple sticks inside.: Size: .5 oz.: Color: APPLE STICKS see more...

Britt P.
This was ok. I think it's cheaper and more healthy just to buy hay from a feed store. I didn't feel like the hay in the bag was all that fresh
Jennifer S.
I think this is a fun way to distract your animals while you're not home. My chinchillas absolutely loved it!
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
While most rabbits would love this, it's generally much cheaper to make something like this yourself. I often get cardboard boxes from the grocery store for free and fill them with hay and sticks for my rabbits to forage in. They love simple toys like this!
Melanie  L.
I tried this product and similar Box O Hay products with other treats (dried fruits/veggies in them) with my 2 lb dwarf rabbit. He also had hay in a feeder on the side of his cage so I mainly used these boxes as a treat. My rabbit wasn't a huge fan, and would generally only try to eat the treat portion and leave the hay, preferring the hay from his feeder (maybe the hay in the boxes wasn't as fresh?). I also found that he didn't like to rip the holes on the box much wider and would just leave the box alone after getting the easy to reach treat. I would usually open the top of the box for him, but that took away from the mental exercise. Not a huge fan of these, at least for dwarf rabbits.