Kaytee Products Fiesta Yogurt Dip Fruit Treats, Pineapple, Tangerine & Orange 2.5oz - For All Small Animals

BY KAYTEE

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
My hamster was obsessed with all of Kaytee's Fiesta treats. I would buy any and all variations of these treats. The price was very good, the treats always smelled fresh, and my hamster was in love with them. I would recommend them to any hamster owner that wants to treat their pet!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
My girls aren't that picky, but I'm thankful they don't enjoy fake/sugary snacks. i got this, and ended up throwing it away because they wouldn't even lick it.
New haven, CT
My hamster really enjoyed these treats! It made me happy to see him so excited. Definitely worth the price.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My rats went crazy for these! They are usually pretty picky, but they chitter chatter over these!
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
These are my bunnies favorite treat She comes running every time I grab the bag, she even knows the difference between this bag and the other ones.
Kennedy R.
Kennedy R.
My guinea pig loves these. He always chirps when I open the package. I will have to buy more!
Helena B.
Helena B.
I used to give these to my guinea pig who LOVED them! Not sure about the yogurt, health wise, but she showed no negative side effects
Anna B.
Anna B.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought these from my rats (I give them the treats every once and awhile due to it being yogurt) but they absolutely love them! They can't seem to get enough
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Those are my ginney pig's all time favorite treats !! She gets soo crazy when she sees the bag :)
New haven, CT
Are these okay for rabbits?