Kaytee Pet Products SKT100503060 Fiesta Carrots and Coconuts Small Animal Treat, 6.5-Ounce

BY KAYTEE

Virginia G.
Alpharetta, GA
We have a 5 year old Holland Lop rabbit who is like part of the family. These are the treats we choose for our pet. He seems to really like them.
Miriam P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bunny goes crazy for this! I give her as treats with her food and she will devour everything! They last me a long time too.
Kennedy T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My bunny love these! She eats them nonstop! She with flap her ears to get my attention for one!