BY KAYTEE

Kaytee parakeet forti-diet bird food - 2 lb. see more...

• I love this product for my little birdie you need to try this out...2 Answers
  • Does this variety come in a smaller package? I have not tried it ...2 Answers
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I used to used this type of bird food when I had my birds. They would love it and it was a very reasonable price.
Amina C.
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
Pet Lover Expert
This good is amazing and my birds love it. It's a great diet for my birds. It's affordable and easy to find in stores. The size of the bag is a decent size and last a good amount of time. I really recommend this food for your bird as it's a healthy diet and overall a great product!
Beshoy A.
Beshoy A.
My birds love these so much, its insane! Try a fun experiment, don't feed them for a couple of hours and come back with food in your hands and watch you become a disney princess as they feed in your hands and your friends look at you like your performing a magic trick!
Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.
I have 4 parakeets and they love this food! You might be thinking every food is the same but you would be surprised on how they prefer this one !
Dorinda W.
Dorinda W.
This one of the brands of seeds that I prefer feeding to my parakeets. They're not picky with the seeds they eat, so they'll eat them right up.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
My bird just picks out the seeds that she likes, which is not a good thing with this food.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Brighton, MA
My parakeets love this. I usually change their food brand to see what they like and they seem like they love this the most!
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Fort Bragg, NC
This should never be fed as the main part of a pet bird's diet. Seed mixes do not have the proper nutrition to keep your pet birds happy and healthy. On top of that, birds can also pick through the seed mix and only eat the fattening seeds.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Evansville, WI
As the mother of a mali uromastyx lizard i find this stuff works great as an edible bedding for her and keeps the clean of the cage so much easier than sand!
blair r.
blair r.
I get this for my lovebird along with sunflower or safflower and just add a little of that to it. That way I can customise for winter or summer since she is outside.
I love this product for my little birdie you need to try this out asap
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Does this variety come in a smaller package? I have not tried it with my bird and 2 lbs seems like a lot to buy if he doesn't like it !