Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay uploaded by Tara B.Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay uploaded by Sadie f.Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay uploaded by Reira W.

BY KAYTEE

Kaytee® Natural Timothy Hay.
Natural high fiber treat.
For chinchillas, rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals. see more...

Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay
  • "I used to buy this for my guinea pigs and my rabbits, but I realized that for a small bag of this is the same price as a bail of hay." in 12 reviews
  • "My guinea pig likes it and as a treat I sometimes buy the one with sweet potato and he likes both." in 3 reviews
  • "My 2 year old guinea pig loves this grass!" in 3 reviews
Estella H.
Review for: Natural Timothy Hay 24 oz more...
I’ve tried a few other brands of Timothy Hay but this seems to be the best one so far and the one my piggies love the best.
Obviously I keep coming back to this one and have stopped wasting my money on the other brands of Timothy Hay.
It has nice long strands and minimal dust and shake, plus tons of seed heads which my piggies love.
Kim S.
Holiday, FL
Review for: Natural Timothy Hay 24 oz more...
My go to hay for my bunnies. Exactly what you can expect from a hay. However I find it a bit dusty, which at the end of the bag the little dusty pieces get wasted unfortunately as they wont eat this.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Natural Timothy Hay 48 oz more...
My guinea pigs loved this hay so much that they would squeal for it in the morning and jump up and down. They would gobble it right up. Anytime I have them extra, they would jump for joy. It seems like this is a treat for them.
Noemi A.
Long beach, CA
Its a good price i do end up throwing like half the bag away my guinea picks and only eats the soft hay. Its cheaper than buying it at petsmart and petco so i always buy it at target
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've had rabbits, guinea pigs, and rats and they all enjoyed their Timothy Hay (even my dogs loved stealing some from time to time), but this shouldn't be fed as their only food, which is what a lot of people do. Besides, feeding them the hay as their only food source will raise the cost of keeping them by quite a bit so I suggest doing some research to find what greens, fruits, vegetables, and flowers are safe for them (mine liked to crunch on the occasional bell pepper and dandelion). Personally, I would suggest a quality pellet for their primary diet with the hay as the secondary portion and a mix of other things to give them more variety and additional nutrients. BTW, there is a hay that comes with a mix of dandelions and marigolds in it that really excited my animals when that was given, but it has become harder to find.
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Natural Timothy Hay 24 oz more...
Timothy Hay is a necessity for a rabbit's digestion and must be given to them on a daily basis. Kaytee makes some handy little items for the small pet enthusiast; Timothy Hay, Orchard Grass and other tasty, digestible grasses are available at most Walmart as well as local and chain pet stores and online at Chewy.com. Kaytee also produces treats, toys, water bottles and cage paraphernalia. Have your hunny bunny try their blueberry yogurt drops too.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Natural Timothy Hay 48 oz more...
All my rabbits loved this hay except my current one. However, I myself can't handle it well. If you have allergies avoid it. However, hay and other variations of it are very important in a rabbits life and they need it no matter what. I stick with food with the base of timothy hay so my rabbit gets that without me sneezing every time I give it to her. It can be a bit pricey if you aren't too sure if your rabbit will like it or not.
Shanygne B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two adult rabbits and this is my usual to go to hay brand. I've been using it for years & my rabbits also like it they snack on it every now and then. I try to always have it available to them throughout the day; strongly recommend for small animals such as guinea pigs rabbits or hamsters.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My chinchilla loved this brand of hay so much, I swear it's like she could tell a difference between the brands sometimes. Every bag I have bought, has always been fresh hay. I typically purchase this at Walmart, so it's always a good price! Packaging is pretty easy. My only problem I've had is too much hays wants to come out at once, is kind of hard to separate without making a mess.. but it is hay so :)
Grace D.
COVINGTON, GA
We tried another kind of hay when we first got our lop bunny and he would not eat any of it. But as soon as we got this brand of hay he could not get enough. It lasts about a week for just one rabbit. Sometimes amazon has it cheaper than pet stores but its never usually that big of a difference. Will definitely continue to buy this for our bun.
Madison W.
Garrison, IA
We normally buy the small bags, we bought the large bag once and it went stale before we could use it all. Does anyone else have a way to keep it fresh? We would replace the tie each time we closed the bag too.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I have had to order mine online. Does petsmart carry this brand?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two guinea pigs and every time they hear me shake the bag to put the hay in so they can have a treat they squeak so loud it's too cute, do your small animals or guinea pigs do the same thing?
Dayana C.
mi qué países lo venden?