Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay uploaded by Reira W.Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay uploaded by Sadie f.Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay uploaded by Tara B.

BY KAYTEE

Kaytee® Natural Timothy Hay.
Natural high fiber treat.
For chinchillas, rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals. see more...

Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay
  • "I used to buy this for my guinea pigs and my rabbits, but I realized that for a small bag of this is the same price as a bail of hay." in 12 reviews
  • "My 2 year old guinea pig loves this grass!" in 3 reviews
  • "My guinea pig likes it and as a treat I sometimes buy the one with sweet potato and he likes both." in 3 reviews
Monica N.
Parma
Review for: Natural Timothy Hay 24 oz
Timothy Hay is a necessity for a rabbit's digestion and must be given to them on a daily basis. Kaytee makes some handy little items for the small pet enthusiast; Timothy Hay, Orchard Grass and other tasty, digestible grasses are available at most Walmart as well as local and chain pet stores and online at Chewy.com. Kaytee also produces treats, toys, water bottles and cage paraphernalia. Have your hunny bunny try their blueberry yogurt drops too.
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
My pets LOVE this so much. For guinea pigs and hamster I've had, they've all preferred the fuzzy ebds of the grasses, but they still eat the whole thing.
My cats also really like it too. Be careful if you give this to cats though, as they throw up if they eat too much of it.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
I am EXTREMELY allergic to this stuff, so if I were rating it for myself, it'd be a zero. Lol. But my guinea pigs LOVE it! And it keeps them healthy. So, it gets a five star rating! 😊
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
I've had rabbits, guinea pigs, and rats and they all enjoyed their Timothy Hay (even my dogs loved stealing some from time to time), but this shouldn't be fed as their only food, which is what a lot of people do. Besides, feeding them the hay as their only food source will raise the cost of keeping them by quite a bit so I suggest doing some research to find what greens, fruits, vegetables, and flowers are safe for them (mine liked to crunch on the occasional bell pepper and dandelion). Personally, I would suggest a quality pellet for their primary diet with the hay as the secondary portion and a mix of other things to give them more variety and additional nutrients. BTW, there is a hay that comes with a mix of dandelions and marigolds in it that really excited my animals when that was given, but it has become harder to find.
Valerie M.
Irvine, CA
I love the product and I have been using it for years until recently where I changed to a different kind of hay. I get 2nd cut hay now and buy 60 pounds of since guinea pigs need unlimited hay and it is expensive when buying it in small portions. Also the hay in the bag is not always the freshest but the piggies still seem to like it a lot.
Neen B.
Pet Lover Expert
I have two adult rabbits and this is my usual to go to hay brand. I've been using it for years & my rabbits also like it they snack on it every now and then. I try to always have it available to them throughout the day; strongly recommend for small animals such as guinea pigs rabbits or hamsters.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My chinchilla loved this brand of hay so much, I swear it's like she could tell a difference between the brands sometimes. Every bag I have bought, has always been fresh hay. I typically purchase this at Walmart, so it's always a good price! Packaging is pretty easy. My only problem I've had is too much hays wants to come out at once, is kind of hard to separate without making a mess.. but it is hay so :)
Grace D.
COVINGTON, GA
We tried another kind of hay when we first got our lop bunny and he would not eat any of it. But as soon as we got this brand of hay he could not get enough. It lasts about a week for just one rabbit. Sometimes amazon has it cheaper than pet stores but its never usually that big of a difference. Will definitely continue to buy this for our bun.
Justine V.
One of the better brands of Timothy hay. My guinea pigs love it. The only downside is it's kind of pricy for the rate they go through it. I recently switched to a local provider for my Timothy hay who gives me an entire bale for $5. I recommend this to any piggy owner though.
Jessica L.
I absolutely love this product I've been getting it for years. My rabbits love it and start munching on the hay before it even leaves my hands. I have recommended this product to my friend for her rabbit and would happily recommend to anyone with a pet rabbit. It really helps them digest any other food they eat.
Madison W.
Garrison, IA
We normally buy the small bags, we bought the large bag once and it went stale before we could use it all. Does anyone else have a way to keep it fresh? We would replace the tie each time we closed the bag too.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I have had to order mine online. Does petsmart carry this brand?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Pet Lover Expert
I have two guinea pigs and every time they hear me shake the bag to put the hay in so they can have a treat they squeak so loud it's too cute, do your small animals or guinea pigs do the same thing?
Dayana C.
mi qué países lo venden?