Pets & AnimalsBirdBird FoodKaytee Products Inc
Kaytee Molting and Conditioning Jar -- All Pet Birds 11 oz

Kaytee Molting and Conditioning Jar -- All Pet Birds 11 oz

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee Molting, Color & Conditioning Supplement for Cockatiels, Parakeets, Canaries & Finches is specially designed to provide additional nutrition during periods of stress and to enhance your bird's normal color

Who gives this to their bird?
Never heard of this, who has tried this?
Does anyone recommend this?
Start your review of Kaytee Molting and Conditioning Jar -- All Pet Birds 11 oz!
Kiarah B.
Puyallup, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kaytee Molting and Conditioning Jar -- All Pet Birds 11 oz uploaded by Kiarah B.
I was a little skeptical at first because the contents were partially powdered. But, my chickens absolutely LOVED it! They go nuts for this stuff and I noticed their feathers getting shinier when I gave it to them as a treat. I read the ingredients and not only were my chickens happy with them but so was I!
Lisa S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kaytee Molting and Conditioning Jar -- All Pet Birds 11 oz uploaded by Lisa S.
I have the Kaytee Oat Groats treats. My birds live them. You can put them in a separate container or you can sprinkle some on top of their food. Make sure to read the instructions so you will know what your particular bird measurements should be.
Amber G.
El Paso , TX
I give this to my birds in the summer months. It really helps them stay healthy when they start losing their feathers. They also seem to really enjoy the taste.
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Kaytee Molting and Conditioning Jar -- All Pet Birds 11 oz uploaded by Vanessa R.
I’ve been using this product for my birds for years. My love bird has been experiencing molting for a few days now and this product has helped tremendously. During molting season, my bird tends become stressful and he loses many of this feathers. Using this product helps a lot during this time. This product contains vitamins, minerals, prebiotics, probiotics and omega 3 which help with my birds heath and nutrition. This product also conditions my birds feathers to enhance its color which is an added bonus. I only add a little bit to his food and he seems to fully enjoy it. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has birdies. It really comes in handy during molting season.
Kristie  P.
Midland, MI
Kaytee Molting and Conditioning Jar -- All Pet Birds 11 oz uploaded by Kristie  P.
Our jar was very gritty almost like sand. It was hard for the birdies to eat. I hope it works for molting with what they were able to eat!
Ofie A.
Winchester, CA
Kaytee Molting and Conditioning Jar -- All Pet Birds 11 oz uploaded by Ofie A.
Kaytee Molting and Conditioning Jar -- All Pet Birds 11 oz uploaded by Ofie A.
I wasn’t sure how our wild birds would enjoy this additional ingredient to their usual seed but they enjoyed it. I noticed a new crop of baby birds eating out of the dish I sprinkled this stuff on. It is full of vitamins and minerals so I feel confident the birds are going to be the most beautiful and the strongest.
Monica T.
Waldwick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kaytee Molting and Conditioning Jar -- All Pet Birds 11 oz uploaded by Monica T.
My birds like the food and they seem to have a lot more energy. One of my parakeets just had babies so this is the perfect food to keep them healthy. It has a lot of nutritional supplements and helps their colors really come out! Kaytee is also such a great brand you can’t go wrong with their products
member-aa033
Kaytee Molting and Conditioning Jar -- All Pet Birds 11 oz uploaded by member-aa033
my cockatiel loves this molting & conditioning food, it's one of her favorite treats! I sprinkle some on her food but I mostly offer it on its own & she loves it & will eat as much as I let her, she will finish whatever is in her little treat bowl & look for more, she knows what the container looks like & gets very excited when she sees it. some of the ingredients are powdered & she eats that along with the seeds but I sprinkle any left over powder on food or dip a millet stick in it for an extra added treat
Laura S.
Lemon Grove, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for a growing cockatiel. Helps with molting feathers and isn't too messy. Great value for the price, also easy to locate at most retailers that specialize in pet stuff.
Annmarie  H.
Walland, TN
Kaytee Molting and Conditioning Jar -- All Pet Birds 11 oz uploaded by Annmarie  H.
My poor baby gets really grumpy when molting time comes around. The stress makes the house noticeably quieter, but a little bit of this really helps makes it more comfortable and you can tell they feel better. I really recommend