Kaytee Honey Treat Parakeet

Kaytee® Parakeet Honey Treat™.

Nutritionally fortified. see more...

• Does anyone have any problems with them being broken when you buy...2 Answers
lizbeth M.
Vallejo, CA
My birds really enjoyed the street that used to fight over it and it was really funny but I definitely recommended if you're going to be training your bird although mine aren't trained but I just like to once in awhile
Kashifa Q.
My birds love this stuff. Sometimes it's tough for them to get it out but they eventually get it. They eat it all the time and sometimes even fight for it. At first my birds got scared of it but then after a while they started to eat it. I will buy this product again and recommend it to all you bird owners:)
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Got this for my mom's bird and was OK value. The one thing was I got a 3 pack and one of the sticks only had about 1/3 of the stuff on it. The rest was in bottom of bag. Maybe they could put them in a tray to protect them from breakage.
Amber K.
My cockatiel Orion loved these! They last a fairly long time and have a tie to hold them on the bars. He would sing and rock back and forth when I bought these. They are cheap and never caused him any issues.
Tracey Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to have parakeets and they loved eating these. I could easily attatch it to the cage and i had two birds for awhile and one would last them a week or two. I would buy them again and i did! Good buy!
Karen M.
Renton, WA
My parakeet loves this and its so cute to watch her enjoy this treat! think this is a very good product and would tell any one with a small bird to buy it!
Tiffany S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This was such an awesome treat for my birds. They would have it eaten up in a few minutes. Are usually bought these for the Kaytee brand millets.
Bren A.
It's a nice and delicious treat for parakeets and cockatiels... even large parrots and cockatoos will love it. Believe me, a good investment :)
summer a.
Tampa, FL
In a house with 4 birds.... these are a major hit. my sun and green cheek conures love it as well as my parakeet and umbrella cockatoo.
Alicia M.
Easton, PA
My birds are so obsessed with eating this product that I have to limit them 2 a week and that isn't really a lot since I have 6 birds.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone have any problems with them being broken when you buy them?