BY KAYTEE

Kaytee® Parakeet Honey Treat™.

Nutritionally fortified. see more...

• Does anyone have any problems with them being broken when you buy t...2 Answers
Amber K.
Amber K.
My cockatiel Orion loved these! They last a fairly long time and have a tie to hold them on the bars. He would sing and rock back and forth when I bought these. They are cheap and never caused him any issues.
Tracey Y.
Tracey Y.
I used to have parakeets and they loved eating these. I could easily attatch it to the cage and i had two birds for awhile and one would last them a week or two. I would buy them again and i did! Good buy!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
PNW
Pet Lover Expert
This was such an awesome treat for my birds. They would have it eaten up in a few minutes. Are usually bought these for the Kaytee brand millets.
Kashifa Q.
Kashifa Q.
My birds love this stuff. Sometimes it's tough for them to get it out but they eventually get it. They eat it all the time and sometimes even fight for it. At first my birds got scared of it but then after a while they started to eat it. I will buy this product again and recommend it to all you bird owners:)
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Our parakeets love these treats. Only downside is the clip does not stay on good do we put it in an extra bowl in their cage,
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
It's a nice and delicious treat for parakeets and cockatiels... even large parrots and cockatoos will love it. Believe me, a good investment :)
summer a.
summer a.
Tampa, FL
In a house with 4 birds.... these are a major hit. my sun and green cheek conures love it as well as my parakeet and umbrella cockatoo.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
My parakeets loved these. I always bought them for the local pet store. I've also seen them at Walmart. great price.
Downingtown, PA
Got this for my mom's bird and was OK value. The one thing was I got a 3 pack and one of the sticks only had about 1/3 of the stuff on it. The rest was in bottom of bag. Maybe they could put them in a tray to protect them from breakage.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
My parakeet loves these honey treats. They are super easy to stick in the cage and just let him go at it!
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone have any problems with them being broken when you buy them?