BY KAYTEE #15 in Bird Seed

Kaytee® Wild Berry™ High Energy Suet.

Great for year round feeding! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Great choice for a suet feeder. My 3 yr old daughter always picks this one because "the birdys like berries just like her!"
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Our neighborhood birds love this stuff! It melts in the heat so we only leave it out in the winter. We use loose seed in the summer. It's inexpensive, easy to use, and holds up great as long as it doesn't get too hot.
Downingtown, PA
I have used this suet several times. Usually only when on sale. It can be a little pricey. It is ok. Some flavors are dry. I would use it again.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Pet Lover Expert
Would love feeding my wild birds this especially my miss blue when she comes home for the winter I si want this
Katie  r.
Katie r.
Huntsville, TX
We just bought a pack of this and all the birds seem to love it. It doesn't smell half bad either
naomi s.
naomi s.
Summerville sc, ['', '', '']
The birds go crazy for this stuff! I find myself getting one every week! so fun to watch all the different birds
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
Birds love this.. have two out all year round.. about very few weeks but new out. we now have our own little bird sanctuary because of this wonderful product
Carla  P.
Carla P.
We love this product and so do the birds! It works great and isn't very expensive. We love watching the birds and will keep buying this.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Birds love this stuff. The feeder is always full of birds no matter what season. Comes in different kinds, so it's easy to switch it up. These are especially good in winter as they help give the birds energy. All birds seem to enjoy it.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone find some of the flavors dry?