BY KAYTEE

Kaytee healthy bits small animal food - 4.75 oz. see more...

Kaytee Healthy Bits Small Animal Food - 4.75 oz.
  • "My guinea pig really enjoys these, I buy them maybe once or twice a year as a treat." in 3 reviews
  • "My guinea pig loves this product!" in 1 review
Christina H.
A common problem I see in the Kaytee brand for small pets is ingredients that are actually harmful to the pets, such as corn in rabbit food/treats (rabbits should Not have corn, it can lead to death from blockage), as well as glue on the oet toys meant for pets that nibble such as rabbits. I have called Kaytee to ask about the glue ingredients and they confirmed it should not be ingested by your animals :/ very disappointed
Kaili B.
Norwich, NY
My buns don't eat these crazily. Sometimes they'll chew them up but other times they sit in the cage a few days. They smell nice but I'm tied between whether my buns really like them or not. I would lend out to a friend before I recommended going out and buying them. Although they're inexpensive.
Maggie G.
Duluth, MN
These truly are a hit with guinea pigs and rabbits. Even though they are such a hit, a great way to give your little pet a treat that is truly good for them and even more affordable is to stick with feeding them fresh vegetables.
Cara P.
Bristol, VT
My rabbits love these treats, a bag doesn't last very long. They are easy for them to eat and you get a lot for the price. Highly recommend to any rabbit or small animal owner. This brand never lets me down.
Jackalyn R.
Compton, CA
They love these treats,they gobble them up quick!
i always buy this brand for my fur babies & it never lets me down !
perfect and healthy
Jennifer Z.
My little rabbit loves these. She will hear the package and come running for a treat. She will usually finish one treat in a few seconds
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA
My Guinea pigs really enjoy these small treats. I give it to them every now and then just for a special great.
Gabriela V.
Los Angeles, CA
My guinea pig love these treats! She finishes them really fast and is always asking for more and more.
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought these for our hamster. These are her second favorite treats, the first being papaya.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My guinea pig loves this product! They are a really good price and good quality!