BY KAYTEE

Kaytee gourmet recipe guinea pig food - 5 lb. see more...

Fawzia E.
I bought this food for my piggies and they seemed to like it but when I consulted their vet about it she said the dehydrated veggies in it could be a choking hazard and were unnecessary. You piggy also need fresh veggies don't forget!
Maggie G.
Duluth, MN
My guinea pig is very picky, so he would eat most of this food but let other parts of it just sit in his bowl. I don't know if everyone else's piggies are as picky as mine, but I find it less expensive if I just buy a big bag of just pellets. That way I know he will eat it all and I get more for less.
dana b.
I find just pellets to be so boring for my guineas, they need something more to look for in their bowl. While this food is perfect for variety, the price is higher than most. Something very comparable is the Pet Supplies Plus pour it yourself, super plus guinea pig food. It has everything that Kaytee Gourmet has plus some hay bits at $1.59 a lb!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My pigs love this food. The variety and shapes engage their senses. The ingredients are quality. The price is a bit steep but comparing store brand feeds this is the best for your buck.
Molly M.
Spring Lake, MI
I recently purchased this bag of food over my usual food because I was running low and did not have time to get the usual bag. It looked promising, with a lot of variety and Vit. C. for my piggie. However, upon closer inspection, I was not thrilled. The nutritional content is not all that great and my piggie is not fond at all.
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
My guinea pig was picky, but I had the most success with this food. He ate just about all of it, unlike other mixes where he'd pick and choose.
Melissa C.
Tacoma, WA
I bought my guinea pig some food and she didn't eat it but this food she loves i like how it comes with other mixed treats.
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
Our guinea girl seem to like it alright but she prefers the other more and veggies and some fruits n hay.