Pet SuppliesSmall Animal SuppliesSmall Animal FoodKaytee Products Inc
Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Hamster and Gerbil Food 25lb

Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Hamster and Gerbil Food 25lb

Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Hamster and Gerbil food was developed by an animal nutritional expert to ensure your pet gets the proper nutrition. contains probiotics and prebiotics to support digestive health. This food is rich in natural antioxidants for general health and immune support plus contains some larger, more crunchy pieces to support dental health through natural chewing activity

Which store did you all buy this at? Were you able to find the 25lb bag in stock at Walmart?
Start your review of Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Hamster and Gerbil Food 25lb!
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Hamster and Gerbil Food 25lb uploaded by Tracy B.
Really nice variety of gerbil food that both my gerbils love to eat. I prefer this over all the same pellet. I wouldn’t want to eat the same thing all the time so I’m sure my critters wouldn’t want to either. I definitely recommend it.
Sandra A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Hamster and Gerbil Food 25lb uploaded by Sandra A.
This food is good, I give it to my hamsters and they really seem to like it. Highly recommend, no complaints so far.
Rebecca A.
Crown Point, IN
I got this for supplemental nutrition for our two sweet rats. They LOVE it and dig through the other food to get to the yummy pieces from this blend. I like that they are getting some solid nutrition from the yummy treats!
Ashley C.
Stanley, WI
My hamster and gerbils love this! It keeps them healthy and full! They are always so excited when they hear the bag. It’s a very well balanced diet for them! The only thing I would change is add more seeds like sunflower seeds.
Savanna L.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great product with all different kinds of seeds. This is a large bag and will last for a long time! There are some pieces that he prefers more than others so hopefully he doesn't become to picky.
Karen M.
Orange Cove, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Hamster and Gerbil Food 25lb uploaded by Karen M.
This is a huge deal!!!super excited that this is a cash AKC deal, we have small hamsters that enjoy this item as a balanced diet but of course also implementing other items to it as well. This is a great basic diet for hamsters gerbils and ratties. I have never had any of my fur babies turn down these meals as it’s a stable diet I maintain for them. They never get sick of it either.
Kathryn S.
Marlton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Hamster and Gerbil Food 25lb uploaded by Kathryn S.
I was really impressed by the overall quality of the food in the fact that it had really great shaped and sized pieces that made it fun for my little furry friend to eat. I also like the fact that you could see the quality of the food.
Kelsey S.
Port Royal, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Love it! Both hamsters love it and I feel like it gives enough variety to where they aren’t getting bored with it!
Ashley P.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This is great, my hamsters love it anyway, I give them a couple choices at all times, this being one. They seem to be a fan, I recommend!
Eve K.
Benton, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Excellent feed for small critters. We have a hamster and this is going to last for the duration :) pet enjoys the variety and product exceeded my expectations