BY KAYTEE

Kaytee Fiesta is the leading fortified; gourmet food for rabbits. Fiesta's unique formula provides essential nutrients and an exciting mixture of high quality fruits; nuts; vegetables; specialty seeds and grains. Fiesta is scientifically formulated and thoroughly tested to ensure you are feeding your rabbit the very best. see more...

• Any advice to wean a spoiled rabbit off of "treat food"? ...4 Answers
  • Is this good for your rabbits? What do you like best abou...4 Answers
  • Is this good for my rabbits teeth and oral hygiene 4 Answers
Kate F.
Henderson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay y’all, so the other day I bought a small cage for traveling with my rabbits at @petco which works fine however it came with this @kayteepets food marketed for rabbits, I knew already that this food was gonna be junk and that I would not be feeding it , instead I feed my rabbits organic @oxbowanimalhealth food. Although I would not be feeding this I decided to do some more research on it and take a look at it myself. And honestly I’m glad I did , this stuff is AWFUL! Despite it being marketed specifically for rabbits it has many unhealthy or even toxic items that rabbits cannot/should not have in it, such as pumpkin seeds, potatoes, sunflower seeds, yogurt, sesame seeds, safflower seeds, and lots and lots of artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, and additives! It also claims to have a healthy and sufficient amount and variety of fruits and veggies , which it does not as shown in the pictures shown. Although I could go on and on about how terrible this stuff is, I am not going to take that much time out of my day to do so.But Please , do NOT buy this for your rabbits!🐰
Ellie A.
Woodstock GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is not a nutritionally sound product for an adult rabbit. Although my rabbit seemed to enjoy the little bits, he didn't eat the rest of the pellets, and when we switched him back to Oxbow, he refused to eat the pellets at first. This food is like if you gave a child a salad with candy in it, of course they're going to eat the candy and forget the lettuce! Now replace the child with a rabbit and you get the picture.
Nirvani S.
This is my bunny favorite meal!
Great packaging that closes and keeps fresh in the bag.
Pros is the product quality
The con would be the price
It is about more pricy but because it has a lot of flavors in there!
I recommend this!
Catrina H.
defiance
My rabbits love this stuff. It is a great treat. It is very inexpensive. I would recommend it very much .one con it doesn’t come with a lot. My bunny is very large and she hasn’t gained a lot since we used it.
Cheyenne H.
Allenville, IL
My boyfriend's mom bought this brand for our buns, so I tried to give it to them as a treat. When I did so NONE of my 6 bunnies would eat it, except for my momma bear who would ONLY eat the o's out of it. From my experience, bunnies prefer the lower quality pellets, especially since it is such a small part of their diet. I also do not think the ingredients are very healthy for the buns. I do not recommend this brand.
Megan B.
Roswell, GA
Although my bunny LOVED this product, it is actually not that great for him (so i have been told)! It also made his poop be abnormal (sorry for the gross image!) So i decided to take him off of it and he hasn’t had issues since! So i guess overall if you want to give it to you bun in SUPER SMALL doses that is fine but I wouldn’t really recommend
Michelle S.
Always remember that rabbit pellets do not have to be colorful, it's all a marketing ploy and unnecessary. Nuts are not good for bunnies and can lead to gastrointestinal stasis which is deadly. The price is affordable but is your bunnies life worth the risk? This food is better suited for guinea pigs and hamsters!
Grace D.
COVINGTON, GA
My bunny jelly loves this food. We have tried two other kinds of pellets and he would not even give them the time of day. But he knows when its time to eat and jumps out of his cage to get this. I purchased this food at Petsense and will definitely be buying again.
reha c.
My rabbit like to eat it. I give him this food as a treat it has lot of variety of in it.dry carrots nets and seeds . my rabbit like to eat it when I puted to his food bowl.
Jessica A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food came with a rabbit cage that we bought for our rabbit. You cannot change rabbits diets quickly, so we decided to give the food slowly. Our rabbit loved the food, but we learned that this food is not super healthy because of some of the ingredients. Instead of giving this to our rabbit as it's main food, we give it as a treat. Our rabbit goes nuts for this food. If you have a picky rabbit, this would be a great food to try or a cheap treat to buy in bulk to give sparingly.
Amber O.
Lexington, NC
Any advice to wean a spoiled rabbit off of "treat food"? He is so picky he will literally starve before eating hay.
Megan G.
Mckean, PA
Is this good for your rabbits? What do you like best about this? Looking into buying this for our 2 rabbits.
Alice H.
England ,UK
Is this good for my rabbits teeth and oral hygiene
Brecia H.
Does anyone has a picky rabbit? Mine doesn't eat the pellets or veggies mainly seeds.. I dont know what to do.

back