BY KAYTEE

Kaytee Fiesta is the leading fortified; gourmet food for rabbits. Fiesta's unique formula provides essential nutrients and an exciting mixture of high quality fruits; nuts; vegetables; specialty seeds and grains. Fiesta is scientifically formulated and thoroughly tested to ensure you are feeding your rabbit the very best. see more...

• Is this good for your rabbits? What do you like best about this? ...4 Answers
  • Any advice to wean a spoiled rabbit off of "treat food"? He is so...4 Answers
  • Is this good for my rabbits teeth and oral hygiene 4 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Jessica A.
This food came with a rabbit cage that we bought for our rabbit. You cannot change rabbits diets quickly, so we decided to give the food slowly. Our rabbit loved the food, but we learned that this food is not super healthy because of some of the ingredients. Instead of giving this to our rabbit as it's main food, we give it as a treat. Our rabbit goes nuts for this food. If you have a picky rabbit, this would be a great food to try or a cheap treat to buy in bulk to give sparingly.
Stephanie N.
Although this isn't the "best" food out there for bunnies, my 3 year old Giant Flemish Rabbit loves it. I order it in bulk (20 pound bags) which is a much better deal than 5 pound bags. She will sniff out all of the crunchies in it before eating the pellets, which I do not like.
Jelani I.
This rabbit food is way too sugary for rabbits and seeds can be pretty poisonous to rabbits! I would just stick to only a pellet mix.
Sarah H.
My lop absolutely loved this food when I gave it to him. I will say that this is not the best choice for overweight bunnies though!
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
This is good rabbit food for your rabbit. You should try it. Your rabbit will like it.
Cheyenne H.
Allenville, IL
My boyfriend's mom bought this brand for our buns, so I tried to give it to them as a treat. When I did so NONE of my 6 bunnies would eat it, except for my momma bear who would ONLY eat the o's out of it. From my experience, bunnies prefer the lower quality pellets, especially since it is such a small part of their diet. I also do not think the ingredients are very healthy for the buns. I do not recommend this brand.
Elisa R.
Tacoma, WA
I received a bag of this as donation to my rabbitry and while I appreciate the gesture I can't express how horrified I am at this. Nuts are SUPER fatty and should never be a daily feed for rabbits as it can cause all sorts of issues. It also contains alfalfa which is very high in sugar and has been known to cause bladder sludge. There is way too much sugar and fat in this feed and not enough protein to balance it out. It is very uneven diet for a rabbit. A rabbits diet should consist of 80% Timothy hay supplemented with a good 16-18% protein mix pellet. Nuts, and fruits should be limited to about 1/4 cup a week.
Megan B.
Milledgeville
Although my bunny LOVED this product, it is actually not that great for him (so i have been told)! It also made his poop be abnormal (sorry for the gross image!) So i decided to take him off of it and he hasn’t had issues since! So i guess overall if you want to give it to you bun in SUPER SMALL doses that is fine but I wouldn’t really recommend
Neen B.
Overall kaytee Fiesta Max is a decent food for my rabbits & as mentioned in other reviews there are some ingredients which wouldn't normally be apart of their diets. But that wasn't the issue for me; my rabbits are adult sized & this company is a bit pricey so being that the offer so little in the package I found myself paying way more for their food than necessary. So I strongly recommend if you have a smaller rabbit & also as a treat for your little one being that it does contact so much fatty ingredients.
Lydia D.
Durham, NC
While our rabbit loved this food (she had been fed it by the family who was raising her) we soon found out that all the extra bits really weren't the healthiest thing for her diet. Seeds, nuts and other treats aren't really needed in rabbits diets and actually cause them to shed a lot more because they have excess fat and nutrients. Go for a more basic pellet, along with hay and then supplement with real vegetables for more healthy bunny.
Amber O.
Lexington, NC
Any advice to wean a spoiled rabbit off of "treat food"? He is so picky he will literally starve before eating hay.
Megan G.
Mckean, PA
Is this good for your rabbits? What do you like best about this? Looking into buying this for our 2 rabbits.
Alice H.
England ,UK
Is this good for my rabbits teeth and oral hygiene
Brecia H.
Does anyone has a picky rabbit? Mine doesn't eat the pellets or veggies mainly seeds.. I dont know what to do.