Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb

by Kaytee Products Inc

Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil food is a nutritionally fortified gourmet diet made of a premium blend of fruits, vegetables, seeds and grains offering maximum variety, fun and nutrition for small animals. contains prebiotics and probiotics to support digestive health and is formulated with your small animal species in mind

Where can I buy this
Start your review of Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb!
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb uploaded by Tracy B.
Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb uploaded by Tracy B.
My gerbils love this brand! A really nice variety of healthy foods for them to eat. They got right in the bowl and started packing it in there pouches and eating it. I would definitely recommend this gerbil food to other pet owners.
Addison S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb uploaded by Addison S.
This has a good assortment of hamster food. The variety keeps up interest, and I feel less goes to waste with this variety than others I've tried for hamsters we've kept in the past. Our hamsters never had digestive issues with this so I have no problem recommending it. They loved the dehydrated corn. Readily available at Petsmart or even Chewy.com and very reasonably priced at $6.49. It is usually cheaper at Petsmart, plus you get treat points if you're a member of their rewards club (no membership fees).
Tara H.
Clifton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb uploaded by Tara H.
My new little guy loved this food. He wasn’t used to such a seeded food but he ate this right up. I feel good about giving it to him since there’s so many nutrients in this food. It’s adorable to see how excited he gets when it’s time to eat.
Ashley S.
Micanopy, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb uploaded by Ashley S.
Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb uploaded by Ashley S.
I love the assortment of fruits, veggies and nuts. It is a little heavy on the sunflower seeds. Too many is not good for hampster. It's really no big deal. I just pick some out. I also wish it was a resealable bag. I do love that it is assorted with a variety of treats for Captain Shiver Me Timbers Cutie Face. He is happy.
Kelly F.
Manassas, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb uploaded by Kelly F.
The Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil food is exactly how it sounds. It has bits of fruits, nuts, and seeds in it that hamsters and gerbils adore. #kaytee
Ashton W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb uploaded by Ashton W.
this food claims to support dental health of your small pet. it also claims it is rich in natural antioxidants, prebiotics, and probiotics. I have been using this product (along with hay and fresh fruits/veggies) for my pets for years.
Sandra A.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb uploaded by Sandra A.
Good gerbil food, my gerbils really seem to enjoy it and eat it well. Have seen no issues with it and they really seem to like the variety . * this was part of a cash back campaign and was given this item for free but the review is of my own opinion
Becki M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb uploaded by Becki M.
My little guy loves this food, there are lots of seeds and special little bits in there. It has a good variety so that I can make sure my hamster is getting all the nutrients he needs. I highly recommend.
Brittney K.
Radcliff, KY
Kaytee Fiesta Hamster and Gerbil Food 2.5 lb uploaded by Brittney K.
my hamsters love this food because of all the variety that is involved into the mix. there is def better food out there and worst but for its price it's not bad one bit! I do like to get several different brands and mix them together.
Rebecca A.
Crown Point, IN
I bought this for our two little rats as a yummy supplement. They absolutely LOVE it! They get super excited for it and dig all the little yummy bits out of the bowl. I like that there is a lot of solid nutrition in the tasty bits they like so much!
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...