Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium

by Kaytee Products Inc

The perfect way to keep the flock together. All natural wood perch with stainless steel food and water cups. Premium powdered coated finish with ea glide casters. Deep catch pan for reduced scatter. Easy assembly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium!
Wildomar, CA
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Analiese S.
I previously had gotten the large model of this and it was too big for my little guy. This medium sized model however is the perfect height and size! I really like this because he has access to food and water at all times and I can still spend time with him. I frequently move the whole thing very easily and it’s so convenient! Overall it is very sturdy and well made. I plan to buy one more for the downstairs area. Highly recommend!!
NJ
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Monica T.
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Monica T.
My birds love it! They hang out next to me while I work and they have their food and water when needed. This is definitely the perfect size to fit all my birds. It is a little bigger then I thought it was but that works out perfectly!! It is definitely going to get a lot of use and it seems to be made very well and sturdy. My birds are definitely enjoying it!
San Diego, CA
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Katie L.
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Katie L.
Way bigger than I expected! Could have probably used the small but I can’t complain. I would like there to be a thinner stand and more room to play/stand/etc. the wheels also do not glide very smoothly. However, I was looking for something that I could use to bring my bird into other rooms with me without getting bird poop everywhere and this is totally it! One of the screws on the wheels was also messed up and the bolts won’t fit properly.
Madison, WI
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Pennie G.
The size medium was more than enough for my blue fronted amazon. The perch is actually very pretty looking and a major upgrade from the kitchen chair she is used to standing on. I love that it comes with bowls to fill with special treats (caramel corn). It made it much easier to persuade her to stand on it. It took about 45 minutes to put together. 2 of the bolts were a little loose, and so I had to replace those. I’m not knocking a point for it though because the pros outweigh the cons. This item was received complementary in exchange for my honest review.
Raleigh, NC
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Julie L.
This perch is the perfect size for apartments and smaller rooms compared to the large model they make. My Amazon parrot has just enough room. It comes with two nice mounted stainless steel bowls at each end of the wooden perch. It has wheels and is easily movable from room to room. It is sturdy with a nice powder coated finish. I was given this perch in exchange for an honest review. I highly recommend it.
Coldwater, MS
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Joseph F.
I have been wanting one of these for my birds for a while. I will have to train them to stay on it, as soon as they warm up to it. The main bird that will likely use it will be Reina the Green Cheek Conure. We have Cockatiels sitting on 4 eggs and counting right now, it may be for those guys too! The stand came in an unmarked plain box in pieces, which is normal for bird things... would be nice if there was a picture of some kind on the box though. Assembly was pretty easy, and even easier with someone to help hold things while you fasten them together. From floor to bottom of round catchpan it's about 3 feet. The catchpan itself is about 22 inches wide. The perch is about 52 inches from the ground, and is a bit on the large side ( 1 1/8 dowel) I will likely change it out or sand it down just a bit. There are two dishes at perch level that I will be used for water and snacks. The stand has lockable wheels to aid in moving it, even though it is lightweight enough to pick up, rolling it is pretty effortless. If you have birds, and love them.... I definitely would recommend this well made Kaytee stand to give them the freedom they deserve.
Saint Charles, IA
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Stacie T.
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Stacie T.
This was fairly easy to assemble. Our nineteen year old daughter did it alone with no assistance. It is really nice and sturdy with wheels that make it easy to move around. There is a round tray that catches food and waste droppings. The best part is that our Conure, “Tuki” loves it. She loves having time out of her cage socializing with the family, but didn’t really have her own place to hang out. We put this perch in the living room and now she has her own place to sit. She can eat and drink and watch everyone. We can tell she is loving it. We only wish we had thought to get her one sooner. It seems to make her very happy.
Incentivized Review
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Reily W.
This is a great stand! It’s really nice and good material! I got the medium one for my Amazon’s and it’s a perfect size. I was worried it would be to small but it’s nice!
Sun Prairie, WI
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Andrea K.
Bird stands tend to be over priced and cheap. This was a really good price and better quality than I had expected! It was really easy to put together and took maybe 20-30 minutes. My birds easily took to it. The only issue I had was it was supposed to come with two locking wheels, I only got one wheel that locked and three regular non-locking wheels.
Yoncalla, OR
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Taryn O.
Kaytee EZ Care T Stand Medium uploaded by Taryn O.
Quick to put together and comes with all needed tools. The bowls swap out easily for cleaning and are the same size as food/water holders in the bird cage. Fits both large birds as well as small birds with plenty of room to move. The wheels make it easy to move from one room to another and not have to worry about the floors or carpet getting soiled.

Looking for your answer?