Pet SuppliesSmall Animal SuppliesSmall Animal Habitats & CagesKaytee Products Inc
Kaytee Deluxe 30 X 18 2 Level Guinea Pig Cage Guinea Pig (ECOM)

Kaytee Deluxe 30 X 18 2 Level Guinea Pig Cage Guinea Pig (ECOM)

by Kaytee Products Inc

Ideal habitat for pet rabbit or multiple guinea pigs with chew proof latches and a large access door. Comfort shelf, safety ramp, water bottle, food dish, Hay Buffet and caster wheels are all included.

I want a cage for my car so I can carry my guinea pigs around. Where can I find the Kaytee Deluxe 30 X 18 2 Level Guinea?
Does anybody have any tips on treats,toys, or other products for guinea pigs? Best recommendation for fleece bedding?
Start your review of Kaytee Deluxe 30 X 18 2 Level Guinea Pig Cage Guinea Pig (ECOM)!
Yesenia C.
Pharr, TX
Kaytee Deluxe 30 X 18 2 Level Guinea Pig Cage Guinea Pig (ECOM) uploaded by Yesenia C.
When I unboxed the cage, I was surprised (in a good way) of how big it was. There is plenty of room for a medium-sized guinea pig or rabbit. I really liked the material the blue base is made of. It is hard plastic yet light in weight. The only downside I found was the top cover (a.k.a. the actual cage). I wish it was a little more sturdy. Another amazing aspect of this product was the accessories included. Everything is jumbo size (LOL 😅)! Overall, I absolutely recommend this cage primarily for its size and the great accessories it includes.
Sierra B.
Stockton, CA
Kaytee Deluxe 30 X 18 2 Level Guinea Pig Cage Guinea Pig (ECOM) uploaded by Sierra B.
This is a super awesome guinea pig cage I have no complaints about it I have about seven guinea pigs one of them had a baby so I fit all four of the babies inside of this cage with the mother and they seem to be doing perfectly fine. Would highly recommend for any guinea pig owner I’m not sure about other small animals like hamsters or chinchillas I just know it works well for my guinea pigs.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
We LOVE this cage and so does my sons guinea pig!!!! It’s the perfect size for his guinea pig. It’s not too small like his old cage and it’s not too huge. I like that it’s 2 levels and has all of the included accessories. I’m very happy with this cage and I highly recommend it to every guinea pig owner!
Allison H.
Wrightstown, NJ
Kaytee Deluxe 30 X 18 2 Level Guinea Pig Cage Guinea Pig (ECOM) uploaded by Allison H.
Purchased at: Walmart
UPDATE-ITS EVERYTHING I HOPED FOR.. ONLY DOWN SIDE WAS THE STUPID RAMP.. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK FOR BUBBLES.actually have the smaller version Of this exact cage and I decided our piggy bubbles could use a nice upgrade Because our original is old and the level broke off she enjoys Jumping up-and-down from the levels, Although our piggy is a little older in age she still very active And I am super excited to get this set up for her.
Kimberly D.
Tulsa, OK
Kaytee Deluxe 30 X 18 2 Level Guinea Pig Cage Guinea Pig (ECOM) uploaded by Kimberly D.
I am so excited about this cage. My oldest has a guinea and uses a cage that is 45”+ long (brand unknown). Her cage is so large and it takes up so much space in her room. When we decided to purchase a guinea for my youngest, I knew we needed something smaller. This cage is the perfect size. It is large enough to allow a Guinea space to roam but small enough not to overwhelm a room. The second story is a fun feature that will allow an additional rest area, plus led to more exercise due to running up and down the ledge. It was so nice to open the box and find that it included a water bottle, hay feeder, and bowl. The bowl provided is about 2.5” tall and may need to be replaced depending upon the size of your guinea. The hay feeder can easily be removed for refilling as it just hooks onto the cage. The feeder is plastic and there were a couple of bent bars, but I don't see this posing any problems. The water bottle is attached by a metal piece that wraps around and hooks to the cage. From opening the box to having everything put together, the process took less than five minutes. It was very easy to assemble. I love that the cage has wheels and can easily be moved around and my only real complaint is regarding the opening. I wish that there was one on the top as well as the front because it would make feeding easier.
Melina R.
Bakersfield, CA
Kaytee Deluxe 30 X 18 2 Level Guinea Pig Cage Guinea Pig (ECOM) uploaded by Melina R.
Very sturdy. Easy to assemble. Cute little deck. Size is ok for guinea pig but still needs to have a lot of free roaming time. The description says that it’s also for dwarf rabbits but please, don’t, unless you leave it open and inside a play pen.
Caitlin G.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Kaytee Deluxe 30 X 18 2 Level Guinea Pig Cage Guinea Pig (ECOM) uploaded by Caitlin G.
I wouldn’t recommend this product for larger rabbits but I would recommend for Dorf rabbits or guinea pigs. For rabbits it’s good for them to sleep in but I wouldn’t recommend them living in this full-time as it is a little small and would recommend either a larger habitat or let them live free range but have this as a go to.
Courtney G.
Castro Valley, CA
Kaytee Deluxe 30 X 18 2 Level Guinea Pig Cage Guinea Pig (ECOM) uploaded by Courtney G.
Great value! It’s a nice fit for a guinea pig or rabbit. I like the color as well. Assembly was not super easy, but once we got it together we find it to be a good product overall.
Sandra A.
Fresno, CA
Kaytee Deluxe 30 X 18 2 Level Guinea Pig Cage Guinea Pig (ECOM) uploaded by Sandra A.
This cage is great, its large and spacious. Comes with all the necessary accessories for eating and feeding. Highly recommend.
Heaven H.
Loveland, CO
Purchased at: PETCO
Please do not buy these for your Guinea pigs! This brand had some great products, but these cages are way too small to give your pig their happiest life. If you have one of these cages, I would highly recommend switching it when you can. There are some great cages on Overstock and Amazon