Kaytee CritterTrail SUPER Habitat 30" x 18" x 16.5"

by Kaytee Products Inc

The CritterTrail SUPER Habitat boosts 540 square inches of living space for large breed hamsters or gerbils. Featuring a second level of living space made by a Comfort Shelf and safety ramp and a Port Door to connect to other CritterTrail habitats or accessories. The large top access door allows use both hands when entering the habitat for safe removal of pets. Great design allows for easy cleaning with the rounded corners and quick release clips to remove the wire top.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaytee CritterTrail SUPER Habitat 30" x 18" x 16.5"!
Sandra A.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Kaytee CritterTrail SUPER Habitat 30" x 18" x 16.5" uploaded by Sandra A.
Was surprised at how large this cage was, a very big cage. Now my hamster have a huge cage to play in. Highly recommend. It also shipped very fast.
Darralann P.
Ponchatoula, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kaytee CritterTrail SUPER Habitat 30" x 18" x 16.5" uploaded by Darralann P.
My 7 year old built this, it’s so easy! Perfect size for an add on attachment to our hamster cage! We already have a large cage for him but my kids want to use the tubes to connect to this one too. A side apartment for him.
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I decided to adopt 2 guinea pigs from my local animal shelter and this is the most perfectest cage to ever be created for them. The size is amazing, which is rare to find. They have tons of room to play in and they love it.
shontina H.
Jacksonville, FL
Kaytee CritterTrail SUPER Habitat 30" x 18" x 16.5" uploaded by shontina H.
I just put our pet guinea pig Peanut in his new cage last night and he loves it. It's nice looking and comes with everthing needed. Just gotta put it together.
Marta G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So excited for my bunny to try this cage!! Thank you, Influenster, for the opportunity.
Mandy P.
Leeds, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
I bought this after my mouse cage got cracked and needed one asap. I bought it for the size, price and functionality. It was perfect for my mouse. He enjoyed it and I love that it can be swapped out without changing the entire house. The bedding tray is removable and is one of the best features. I definitely recommend this product.
Patty W.
Sunbury, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kaytee CritterTrail SUPER Habitat 30" x 18" x 16.5" uploaded by Patty W.
so far so good. my hamster is in love with this new cage. so much room for his toys and room to add a wheel. This is also capable of adding on a room . 540 sq inches of living space. only thing I wish it would have come with a wheel. other than that perfect.
Lisa Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kaytee CritterTrail SUPER Habitat 30" x 18" x 16.5" uploaded by Lisa Z.
We were so excited to find this cage!!! Most of the hamster cages that Kaytee makes are actually too small for our Syrian hamster, so we put them inside an aquarium as an extra room. This one is actually big enough on its own! I also love that it still works with our other Kaytee products so we can connect them all together. I'm so glad Kaytee is now making this larger cage!
Alyssa A.
Wellington, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
This cage is amazing!!! My bunny absolutely loves it I’m so happy I was able to get it for him. It’s very sturdy and durable, I know this will last a while and keep my bunny entertained with the slide! 10/10 recommend!!
Jason H.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product exceeds expectations. It is bright and colorful and the kids love it. I would make the opening a little bit bigger However

Looking for your answer?